Behringer U-Phoria UMC1820 USB/MIDI Interface
Behringer U-Phoria UMC1820 USB/MIDI InterfaceDetails
Product Ref: 43674View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.29 per month Finance from £7.29 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Studio In A Box
With 8 XLR/TRS inputs, the U-Phoria UMC1820 can hold a multitude of different instruments at one time. The audio interface works with MIDI devices and is compatible with all popular recording software, allowing users to choose their favourite programming product. Ensuring that premium sound quality is achieved, the interface features precise 96kHz resolution. Furthermore, the UMC1820 features zero-latency direct monitoring so musicians can experience their performance without any delay or lag.
- 18 x 20 USB2.0 audio/MIDI interface with ADAT I/O
- Audiophile 24-bit/96kHz resolution
- Compatible with variety of popular recording software
- Streams 18 inputs & 20 outputs of ultra-low latency audio to a computer
- 8 state-of-the-art mic preamplifiers with +48V phantom power
- Optical I/Os supporting S/PDIF, ADAT & S/MUX formats up to 96kHz
- Simultaneous use of all analog, coaxial S/PDIF, optical ADAT & MIDI signals
- Zero-latency direct monitoring of all analog inputs whilst recording
- Input/playback mix control & stereo/mono switch
- Powerful dual phones outputs with individual level controls & monitor A/B source select
- Main outputs with dim, mute & dedicated main level control
- Free audio recording, editing & podcasting software with 150 instrument/effect plug-ins at Behringer.com
- 19'', 1U cabinet with detachable rack mount brackets
- Impact resistant metal chassis
- Preamps: 8 x MIDAS Designed
- Input Type: XLR/TRS Combo Connector (Mic/Line/Instrument), 2 Front/6 Rear
- Input Level Attenuation: 8 x Pad Switch
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 85kHz (+0/-3 dB) / Direct Monitor
- Impedance: Mic In 3kΩ, Instrument In 1MΩ
- Max Input Level: Mic 11 dBu, Line 11 dBu, Instrument 18 dBu
- Phantom Power: +48 V Switchable Inputs 1-4 and 5-8
- Outputs: 8 x 1/4'' TRS Line Outputs, 2 x 1/4'' TRS Main Outputs, 2 x 1/4'' TRS Stereo Headphone Outputs
- Max Output Level: +16 dBu Line Outputs, +16 dBu Main Outputs, +21.5 dBu Headphone Outputs
- Dynamic Range: 106 dB, A-Weighted
- System Freqeuncy Response: 10Hz - 40kHz @ 96kHz Sampling Rate
- Digital Audio I/O
- Coaxial: RCA - 1 In, 1 Out
- Optical: TOSLINK - 1 In, 1 Out
- Supported Formats: ADAT, S/PDIF, S/MUX
- MIDI I/O: 5-Pin DIN, 1 In / 1 Out
- Direct Monitor Control: Mix Control, Source Select, Stereo/Mono Select
- Main L/R Control: Output Level 1/L - 2/R Control, Dim and Mute Switch
- Headphones DJ Cueing: Monitor Switches (Monitor Mix 1-2 / Playback Out 3-4)
- Digital Processing
- Converter Resolution: 24-Bit
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96kHz
- Digital I/O Routing
- S/PDIF Selected (OPT I/O Switch Out)
- RCA In: Off
- Optical In: S/PDIF (Channel 9-10)
- RCA Out and Optical Out: S/PDIF (Channel 11-12)
- ADAT Selected
- RCA In: S/PDIF (Channel 9-10)
- Optical In @ 96 / 88.2kHz: S/MUX (Channel 11-14)
- Optical In @ 48 / 44.1kiHz: ADAT (Channel 11-18)
- RCA Out: S/PDIF (Channel 11-12)
- Optical Out @ 96 / 88.2kHz: S/MUX (Channel 13-16)
- Optical Out @ 48 / 44.1kHz: ADAT (Channel 13-20)
- S/PDIF Selected (OPT I/O Switch Out)
- Computer BUS Connectivity: USB 2.0, Type B
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP and Higher, Mac OS 10.9 and Higher
- Mac: No Driver Required
- Windows: 2 Drivers Available From Behringer.com
- Voltage: 12 V DC
- Power Consumption: 20W
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Height: 46 mm
- Width: 483 mm
- Depth: 130 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.