Behringer MIC200 Tube Ultragain Mic Preamp
Behringer MIC200 Tube Ultragain Mic PreampDetails
The Behringer MIC200 Tube Mic Preamp features a hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube with UTC technology and an incredibly accurate 8-segment LED level meter. Delivering low noise operation with exceptional warmth and vintage tube tone, the Behringer MIC200 is perfect for everything from microphones to acoustic guitars and basses.
Product Ref: 4525View Full Description
Spend another £205.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Classic Tube Tone
Perfect for both studio sessions and live performances, the MIC200 features balanced 1/4'' TRS and gold-plated XLR inputs and outputs which provide exceptional flexibility in either scenario. The hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tubes and UTC technology allows you to add true tonal character to any input source, imbuing signals with warmth and classic compression.
The Behringer MIC200 features an extensive range of controls including switches for +48V phantom power, Phase Reverse, Low Cut, preamp mode and output level. The 8-segment LED meter allows you to accurately monitor the output levels. The MIC200 preamplifier can also be used as a high-end DI (Direct Injection) box which ensures flawless performance and outstanding signal integrity.
- High-end preamplification for all microphone, instrument and line-level sources
- Specifically designed for studio-grade condenser mics
- Perfectly matches your studio, live and hard disk recording set-up
- Ultra-flexible Preamp Modeling allows you to optimise your recordings
- Choose between 16 preamp voicings designed for electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals and more
- Hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube with UTC technology for exceptional warmth and lowest noise
- Ensures outstanding signal transparency when used as a high-end DI-box
- Sophisticated output limiter prevents the output signal from being distorted
- Dedicated low cut filter eliminates unwanted noise, e.g. floor rumble
- +48 V phantom power, Phase Reverse switch and 20 dB Pad for utmost flexibility
- Highly accurate 8-segment LED level meter
- Balanced inputs and outputs via 1/4'' TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 90dB A-Weighted @ -28dBu Input Level
- Frequency Response:
- Mic Input:
- Line Input:
- Gain: Variable, +26dB to +60dB
- Pad: Level Attenuation 20dB Pad
- Phantom Power: +48V
- Phase Reverse: 180°
- Input Level Meters: 8-Segment LEDs, -24/-18/-12/-6/0/+6/+12
- Input Connectors:
- 1/4'' TRS
- Input Type: Transformerless, DC-Decoupled
- Input Impedance:
- XLR: Approx. 2k?
- 1/4'' TRS: Approx. 1M?
- Maximum Input Level:
- XLR: +7dBu / -20dB with Pad
- 1/4'' TRS: +16dBu / -20dB with Pad
- Output Connectors: Balanced/Unbalanced
- 1/4'' TRS
- Output Type: Transformerless, DC-Decoupled
- Balanced: Approx. 700?
- Unbalanced: Approx. 350?
- Maximum Output Level: Approx. +26dBu @ 100k?
- Dimensions: 64mm x 135mm x 135mm / 2.5'' x 5.3'' x 5.3'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 1kg
Please note: Behringer PSU7 power supply included.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.