Behringer MIC200 Tube Ultragain Mic Preamp
Product Ref: 4525
Behringer MIC200 Tube Ultragain Mic PreampDetails
High-End Vacuum Tube Preamplifier with Preamp Modeling Technology.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC200 is a high-end vacuum tube mic/line preamplifier with preamp modeling technology and an integrated limiter for studio, live and hard disk recording applications. Our super-flexible preamp modeling allows you to quickly optimize your recordings by choosing from 16 preamp voicings designed for vocals, acoustic and electric guitars, bass guitars, keyboards, drums, and more. In addition, it utilizes a carefully selected 12AX7 vacuum tube with UTC technology for exceptional warmth and low noise.
The MIC200 can be used to warm-up the sterile, analytical sound of standard digital recordings and sound cards. It is also the perfect complement to studio-grade condenser microphones. When used as a high-end DI-box, it provides outstanding signal integrity. The TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC200 includes a phase reverse switch, +48 V phantom power and 20 dB pad. Balanced ¼" TRS inputs and outputs and gold-plated XLR connectors provide a nice finishing touch.
7 day money back guarantee & 1 year warranty.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.