Behringer MDX1600 Autocom Pro XL
Product Ref: 4509
Behringer MDX1600 Autocom Pro XLDetails
The Behringer MDX1600 is a dual-channel compressor/limiter/expander that will increase vocal presence and energy, compress mono or stereo signals without loss of high frequencies and minimise dangerous signal peaks. In short, it will do amazing things for your vocals!
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Behringer Autocom PRO-XL MDX1600 features a unique adjustable IDE dynamic enhancer that provides subtle and very musical compensation for the bass boost effect that results from heavy compression.
The MDX1600 features a stereo dynamic processor with couple function, auto and manual mode compression, and separate IRC expander/gate. It has accurate 12-point meters for in/out level and gain reduction, switchable +4dBu or -10dBV operating level, sidechain I/O, and servo-balanced XLR and 1/4" I/O. The Behringer MDX1600 Autocom Pro-XL Compressor takes up a single rackspace.
- Switchable IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) (program-adaptive compression circuitry combines the advantages of hard-knee and soft-knee characteristics)
- Adjustable Dynamic Enhancer with level meter for brilliant, lively audio even with heavy compression
- IGC (Interactive Gain Control) peak limiting circuitry combines clipper and program limiter for reliable and inaudible protection against signal peaks
- Switchable De-esser removes excessive sibilance from your vocal tracks
- IRC (Interactive Ratio Control) expander/gate circuitry for virtually inaudible noise suppression
- Adjustable attack and release times (automatically or manually)
- Switchable low contour filter prevents "pumping" due to low-frequency dominated compression
- Stereo couple function with independent output level settings
- Switchable side chain input with monitor function
- Separate 12-segment LED meters for input/output levels and gain reduction
- Dedicated "traffic light" Threshold and Enhancer level displays
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with ¼" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.