Behringer FEX800 Minifex Multi FX
(including VAT @ 20%)
5 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 21 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £3.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Add to basket to show delivery options
- Ultra-compact stereo multi-effects processor
- FX Preset control with LEDs indicating the selected program
- Versatile Edit and Tap/Select functions to control a range of FX parameters
Behringer FEX800 Minifex Multi FX— Ultra-Compact 24-Bit Stereo Multi-FX Processor
Product Ref: 9403
Our newest ultra-compact stereo multi-effects processor makes a perfect choice in expanding your gear collection. Its 16 awesome FX presets in 24-bit/48 kHz resolution include reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary speaker, pitch shifter and multi-effects. There is an intuitive FX Preset control with LED program indication. Versatile Edit and Tap/Select functions let you control a wide range of FX parameters. You get precise level indication using the Stereo Input Level control that also includes an accurate 6-digit LED Input meter for precise level indication. There are dedicated Mix Balance and Output Level controls for perfect effects level adjustment. Using the additional footswitch connector lets you easily control FX on/off (footswitch not provided). Long-term reliability is guaranteed with the high-quality potentiometers and illuminated switches. BEHRINGER s renowned ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance. In addition, all MINI Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processing solution.
Here s an ultra-affordable tool for great mixes!
- Ultra-compact stereo multi-effects processor for podcast, studio and stage applications
- 16 awesome FX presets in 24-bit resolution including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary speaker, pitch shifter and multi-effects
- Intuitive FX Preset control with LEDs indicating the selected program
- Versatile Edit and Tap/Select functions to control a wide range of FX parameters
- Stereo Input Level control with accurate 6-segment LED Input meter for precise level indication
- Dedicated Mix Balance and Output Level controls for perfect effects level adjustment
- Additional footswitch connector for easy FX on/off control All Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processor solution
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
You may also be interested in ...
|Alesis NanoVerb 2 Signal Processor||£79.99|
|Behringer Virtualizer 3D FX2000 Multi Effects Processor||£97.00|
|Korg Kaoss Pad Mini KP Effects Control||£89.00|
|TC Helicon VoiceLive 2 Gig Bag||£40.00|
|Behringer SX3040 Sonic Exciter Stereo Sound Enhancement Processor||£73.00|
Tell a friend about...
Behringer FEX800 Minifex Multi FX
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Behringer FEX800 Minifex Multi FX
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.