Behringer C-3 Studio Condenser Microphone
Behringer C-3 Studio Condenser MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 21862View Full Description
Spend another £197.81 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The C-2 has a whole host of professional quality components, delivering the exceptional quality provided by the microphone. The dual-diaphragm capsule helps to deliver an open, transparent sound with exceptional transient response and flat frequency response. The microphone features three selectable pickup patterns. The omni setting is for capturing sound in all directions; this is ideal for recording musical instruments, where the sound usually dissipates across the room. The cardioid setting is for capturing the source signal whilst minimising off-axis sounds. The figure eight setting is for picking up whats directly in front and behind the microphones diaphragm - this is ideal for recording vocals where the input signal usually travels straight through the front and the back of the microphone.
Durable Die-Cast Body
The rugged construction of the C-1 helps to minimise any wear and tear generally linked to studio use and transportation. The microphone features a metal die-cast body to ensure that it can withstand the bumps and scrapes that can occur in studio environments, especially after prolonged use. Also included in the C-1 is a durable transport case, this provides extra durability when it comes to transporting your microphone.
- Professional large dual-diaphragm condenser microphone for studio recording and live applications
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional or figure eight pickup pattern
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted dual-diaphragm capsule
- Perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc.
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for highest signal integrity
- Swivel stand mount and transport case included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Transducer Type: Condenser, 16 mm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Figure 8, Omni
- Connection: Gold-Plated Balanced XLR Connector
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -40 dBV/Pa (10 mV/Pa)
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 18kHz
- Max. SPL (<0.5 Percent THD @ 1kHz): 142 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level: 23 dBA
- Dynamic Range: 119 dB
- Rated Impedance: 350Ω
- Supply Voltage: + 48V
- Supply Current: 7.0 mA
- Weight: 0.42 kg
- Shaft: 54 mm
- Length: 180 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.