Behringer C-2 Condenser Microphone, Matched Pair
Behringer C-2 Condenser Microphone, Matched PairDetails
Product Ref: 0723View Full Description
Spend another £203.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Matched For Performance
The Behringer C-2 Condenser Microphones are matched for maximum efficiency and performance value. The two microphones are as close to identical as possible, ensuring your stereo recordings stay balanced throughout either microphone. Perfect for a range of live and studio applications, the C-2s can be used as main or support microphones for added versatility. Designed to capture the audio as it was intended, the C-2s are perfect for everything from choir performances to vocal or acoustic sound sources.
Exceptional Audio Quality
The pair of Behringer C-2s are designed to deliver exceptional audio quality and an affordable price. The microphones achieve this thanks to its range of premium-quality components including the low-mass diaphragm and superior frequency response. The cardioid pickup pattern is highly effective for eliminating any feedback that may occur while in use. It's ultra-low noise trnasformerless FET input also helps to minimise and eliminate an low-frequency distortion for added efficiency. The ultra-wide frequency response (from 20 Hz to 20 kHz) ensures that you hear every nuance of the original audio as it was intended. Additionally the microphones features gold-plate 3-pin XLR connectors for the highest possible signal integrity, helping to improve the overall sound quality.
Rugged Yet Sleek Design
The Behringer C-2 Condenser Microphones are ideal for live and studio applications thanks to its highly rugged construction. The microphones themselves are constructed from a metal die-cast body with a highly-durable metal grille on top. This tough-as-nails design ensures the microphone can withstand the rigors of transportation and prolonged use. Additionally the microphone features a switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation to suit different situations. The switchable roll-off is ideal for vocal takes where you the low-end isn't as present as in other audio sources such as guitars and choirs.
- 2 matched condenser microphones for stereo studio recording and live applications
- Ideal as main and support microphones for studio and live applications
- Cardioid pickup pattern for effective feedback elimination
- Low-mass diaphragm for ultra-wide frequency response and ultimate sound reproduction
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Transducer Type: Condenser, 16mm (0.63'')
- Operating Principle: Pressure gradient
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Connector: Gold-plated balanced XLR connector
- Open circuit sensitivity (@ 1 kHz): -41 dBv (0 dbV = 1 V/Pa)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Level Attenuation: -10 dB, switchable
- Low-Cut Filter: 6 dB/oct. @ 120 Hz (Switchable)
- Max. SPL (≤ 1% THD @ 1 kHz): 140 dB (0 dB), 150 dB (-10 dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level (IEC 651): 19 dBA
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 75 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Load Impedance: @gt; 1K Ohms
- Supply Voltage: +48V
- Supply Current: 3 mA
- Dimensions: Shaft - 0.8'' / 20mm
- Weight: Approx. 0.009 kg (0.2 lbs)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.