Behringer B-5 Condenser Microphone
Behringer B-5 Condenser MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 7685View Full Description
Spend another £186.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Superb Audio Reproduction
The main function of the Behringer B-5 is to provide professional quality audio capture and reproduction, letting you record instruments and vocals with the highest quality. The B-5 is designed to provide the most accurate sound reproduction with its interchangeable diaphragm capsules delivering every nuance of the input signal. The wide-ranged, flat frequency response provides the exceptional accuracy the B-5 delivers, ensuring the highest quality audio capture and reproduction. The microphone is Phantom Powered (+48V), delivering a constant electric current to provide the power needed to produce such high quality audio.
The B-5 has a whole host of professional quality components, delivering the exceptional quality provided by the microphone. The gold-sputtered diaphragm helps to deliver an open, transparent sound with exceptional transient response and flat frequency response. The microphone features two interchangeable capsules for versatile recording options. The omnidirectional capsule is for capturing sound in all directions; this is ideal for recording musical instruments, where the sound usually dissipates across the room. The cardioid capsule is for capturing the source signal whilst minimising off-axis sounds.
The Behringer B-5 Microphone is designed to be your primary studio microphone, standing the test of time. The durable die-cast metal frame with satin nickel-plated brass body can withstand the knocks and bumps usually associated with long studio sessions and transportation. The carry case that's included with the B-5 also provides added durability, letting you transport your microphone with peace of mind, protecting the microphone from any damage on the way.
- Professional gold-sputtered diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications--perfect for acoustic instruments and overhead etc.
- 2 interchangeable capsules with cardioid and omnidirectional pickup patterns
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered diaphragm capsule
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for highest signal integrity
- Rugged construction with satin nickel-plated brass body
- Stand adapter, windscreen and transport case included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Transducer Type: True Condenser, 18mm Single Diaphragm
- Operating Principle
- Cardioid: Pressure Gradient
- Omnidirectional: Pressure Operated
- Polar Pattern: 1 x Cardioid, 1 x Omnidirectional, Exchangeable
- Connection: Gold-Plated Balanced XLR Connector
- Opern Circuit Sensitivity (At 1kHz)
- Cardioid: -38 dBV, 12.6 mV/Pa
- Omnidirectional: -40 dBV, 10 mV/Pa
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Level Attenuation: -10 dB (Switchable)
- Low-Cut Filter: 6 dB/Oct. At 150Hz
- Max. SPL (1 Percent THD @ 1kHz): 140 dB (0 dB), 150 dB (-10 dB)
- Equivalent SPL: 16 dB-A (Cardioid), 18 dB-A (Omnidirectional)
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio
- Cardioid: 78 dB A-Weighted
- Omnidirectional: 76 dB A-Weighted
- Nominal Impedance: 70Ω
- Load Impedance: >1kΩ
- Supply Voltage: +48V
- Supply Current: 3 mA
- Weight: 0.09 kg
- Shaft: 20 mm
- Length: 120 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.