Behringer 50USB Reference Studio Monitors
Behringer 50USB Reference Studio MonitorsDetails
The Behringer Media 50USB Reference Studio Monitors feature a bi-amplified design that combines class-D amplification with 5'' woofers and 0.75'' tweeters. The 50USB active monitors deliver accurate audio reproduction with a linear frequency response, crystal-clear highs and distortion-free bass responses. The 1/4'' TRS and XLR input connectors are suitable for a range of audio sources while the USB connector allows you to connect the 50USB monitors directly to your computer.
Product Ref: 43690View Full Description
Spend another £123.78 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Offering 150 watts peak power output through separately-powered transducers, the Behringer 50USB monitors deliver high-resolution audio reproduction with optimal efficiency and an ultra-linear frequency response. Additionally, this design is combined with an active crossover which ensures exceptional signal integrity and reliable performance.
- Ultra-linear 2-way digital monitor speakers ideally suited for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations
- True bi-amping mode with 4 amplifiers for ultimate high-resolution sound
- 150 Watts of digital power amplification
- Ultra-high resolution 1" silk dome tweeter for superior audio reproduction
- Long-throw 5" woofers with deformation-resistant cone for ultimate bass response
- Advanced waveguide technology provides ultimate sound dispersion and extremely large "sweet spot"
- Adjustable volume control and tweeter sensitivity to adapt to a wide range of acoustic conditions
- USB input for direct connection of digital stereo audio sources
- Two analog inputs featuring XLR and TRS connectors can be used simultaneously with a digital stereo source
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Configuration: Bi-Amplified
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Low-Frequency Driver: 5'' Woofer
- High-Frequency Driver: 0.75'' Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 100dB @ 1m
- Overload Protection: Dual-Controlled Limiter
- Crossover Type: Active
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
- Audio Inputs:
- 2 x XLR, Balanced
- 2 x 1/4'' TRS, Balanced
- USB: USB 2.0, Type B
- Input Trim: ±6dB, Adjustable
- High Frequency Control: +2dB/0dB/-2dB/-4dB @ 12kHz, Switchable
- Enclosure Material: Plastic Composite
- Power Supply: Switch Mode Power Supply
- Power Consumption: 40W
- Dimensions: 254mm x 204mm x 178mm / 10'' x 8'' x 7'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 6.5kg / 14.3lbs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.