Avantone CK-1 Small Capsule FET Pencil Microphone
Avantone CK-1 Small Capsule FET Pencil MicrophoneDetails
The Avantone CK-1 small capsule FET microphone is a truly gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The body and capsule assembly are precision machined brass, and it has a metallic Wine Red finish accented with Polished Nickel trim. The high-quality FET circuitry gives professional results that are comparable to much more expensive designs.
Product Ref: 13492View Full Description
Spend another £101.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The three interchangeable capsules provide unlimited miking possibilities, giving a choice of cardioid, omni and hyper-cardioid polar patterns. The CK-1 microphone is equally suited to drum overheads, acoustic instruments and piano, producing professional results with a clean sonic character.
The microphone also comes with an SSM Shockmount, which is perfect for precisely positioning the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations. This isolation gives superior professional results.
Two separate switches allow refinement of your sound. The -10dB attenuation switch can be engaged when miking very high SPL sources to keep from overloading the electronics, while the 80Hz High-Pass filter reduces rumble and keeps unwanted low frequencies from muddying up the track.
- Type: True Condenser
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Hyper-Cardioid and Omni Capsules included
- Frequency Response: 25 - 20,000Hz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: 15mV/pa
- Output Impedance: <=200 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 138dB (0.5% THD @ 1000Hz)
- S/N Ratio re 1Pa: 78dB
- Noise Floor: < 17dBA
- Output Connector: Male XLR 3 Pin
- High-Pass Switch: 80Hz 6dB/octave
- Attenuation Switch: -10dB
- Power Requirement: Standard 48 Volt Phantom / 5mA
- Finish: Polished Nickel Trim / Metallic Cabernet Body
- Avantone CK-1 FET Microphone
- Avantone SSM Shockmount
- Elegant padded genuine wooden Mic box
- 19mm Cardioid, Omni and Hyper-Cardioid capsules
- Owner's Manual
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.