Audio Technica ATH-M20 Closed-back Dynamic Stereo Monitor Headphones
Product Ref: 11263
Audio Technica ATH-M20 Closed-back Dynamic Stereo Monitor HeadphonesDetails
The Audio-Technica ATH-M20 dynamic stereo headphones deliver exceptional clarity with superior isolation thanks to the closed-back, circumaural design.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The lightweight, adjustable cushioned headband ensures maximum comfort for hours of listening.
The headphones' low-profile, closed-back design provides superior isolation in high-volume listening situations.
The ATH-M20 headphones feature 40 mm drivers, each with a neodymium magnet structure and a gold-plated stereo 3.5 mm connector with strain relief at the end of an ultra-flexible 10" coiled cable with single-side exit.
Audio Technica ATH-M20 Closed Headphones Features and Specifications
- Closed-back dynamic stereo headphones deliver exceptional clarity
- Rich bass response with extended high end
- 40 mm drivers with neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Circumaural design ensures superior isolation
- Adjustable cushioned headband and lightweight design for maximum comfort
- 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo connector and snap-on 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter
- Ultra-flexible 10' coiled cable with left-side entry
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver: Diameter 40 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response: 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,200 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 98 dB
- Impedance: 40 ohms
- Weight: 230 g (without cable)
- Cable: 10' (3.0 m), coiled, left-side exit
- Connector: 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini-plug, snap-on 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.