Audio Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone
£89.10 RRP £101.11
(including VAT @ 20%)
4 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 22 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £5.50
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Add to basket to show delivery options
- Audio Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone
- High SPL Handling & Wide Dynamic Range
- Custom-Engineered Low-Mass Diaphragm
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Ideal for Project & Home Studio Applications
Audio Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone— The Audio Technica AT2020 condenser microphone is an extremely versatile side-address studio condenser. Rugged and durable, it is ideal for project and home studio applications, especially given its affordable price tag.
Product Ref: 8481
The AT2020 features a custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm, designed to provide extended frequency response and superior transient response. It handles high SPLs with ease and offers a wide dynamic range for excellent versatility.
The cardioid polar pattern reduces the pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, isolating the desired sound source for a clearer tone.
The microphone is supplied with a pivoting, threaded stand mount, which lets you precisely place the mic for optimum sound quality.
To listen to some samples of the AT2020, please download the demo MP3s.
For further information about the Audio Technica AT2020 Microphone, please download the PDF from the link below.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarised condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 37dB (14.1mV) re 1V at 1Pa
- Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 144dB SPL, 1kHz at 1 THD
- Dynamic Range: 124dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 74dB, 1kHz at 1Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 2mA typical
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands, 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter, soft protective pouch
You may also be interested in ...
|sE Electronics SE2000 MKII Condenser Mic with Boom Stand and 3m Cable||£89.99|
|Behringer C-3 Studio Condenser Microphone||£51.00|
|Rode NT1-A Vocal Recording Pack||£149.00|
|MXL 440 Versatile Studio Condenser Microphone||£59.00|
|Audio Technica AT2020 USB Condenser Mic||£149.00|
|Behringer C-2 Condenser Microphone, Matched Pair||£44.00|
|sE Electronics SE2000 MKII Condenser Microphone||£79.00|
|Shure PGDMK6 Drum Microphone Kit||£339.00|
|Samson CO1U USB Condenser Microphone||£69.99|
|Audio Technica AT2035 Condenser Mic||£161.10|
Tell a friend about...
Audio Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Audio Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.