View Full Description
A Variety of Virtual Analogue Synthesisers
The V Collection 5 features a wide range of different analogue synthesisers that have been digitally recreated to produce sounds that are faithful to the original. With authentic controls and accurate reproductions of sound characteristics, the V collection offers classic keyboards at your fingertips. In the 5th edition, the keyboards can be easily mapped to MIDI keyboard controllers whilst the digital keyboards are enhanced to provide sonic richness and organic textures.
Analog Lab 2
Featured in the V Collection 5 is the analog lab 2, which provides access to over 5000 different presets. The lab also automatically maps the important sound parameters to your Keylab or Minilab to enable tweaking and performance control. With the analog lab 2, you can customise your own presets and save them into a playlist so that it can be used again during live performances. The software also allows you to edit your instrument whilst keeping all the keyboards in one place, ready for you to access them straight away.
True Analogue Emulation
With Arturia’s true analogue emulation, each of the featured keyboards are accurately reproduced digitally so that they will sound and behave exactly like the original. This technology recreates each of the keyboards tone, waveshape, tuning and other significant characteristics to create the best sound. Recreating all the keyboards oscillations and filters provides a more organic feel to the digital recreation, whilst soft clipping gives it more punch and presence, similar to a real analogue synthesiser.
Arturia Software Centre
Arturia’s software centre allows you to register and activate your Acturia software, keeping all your products up-to-date. The software also allows you to try demos of different products, and also can take you to the product page so you can learn more about the product before buying it.
New for V-Collection 5
- Includes five completely new instruments: Synclavier-V, B-3 V (Hammond), Stage-73 V (Rhodes Piano), Farfisa V, Piano V (Physically Modelled Acoustic Grand Piano), and the new Analog Lab 2 librarian software.
- Includes rewritten audio engines for all updated instruments.
- Reworked high-res graphical interfaces for all updated instruments, and which can now be resized and enlarged
- New presets and preset browser in every updated instrument
- Each Virtual Instrument can be used as a Stand-Alone Application or as a VST, AU, or AAX Plug-In
- High Resolution Graphic Interfaces, Compatible with Large Displays
- All Instruments Share a Common Interface for Browsing, Editing
- Easy MIDI Mapping to any Keyboard Controller
- Easy Install and Licence Manager: Arturia Software Centre
- Over 5000 High-Quality and Innovative Sound Presets
- Arturia’s Proprietary technology makes each Analogue Modelling Instrument Sound and Behave Exactly like the Original
V-Collection 5 Includes
- Analog Lab
- ARP-2600 V
- B-3 V
- CS-80 V
- Farfisa V
- Jup-8 V
- Matrix-12 V
- Mini V
- Modular V
- Piano V
- Prophet V
- SEM V
- Solina V
- Stage-73 V
- Synclavier V
- VOX Continental V
- Wurli V
- Windows 7 or Higher
- 4GB RAM
- 2 GHz CPU
- 8.5GB Free Hard Disk Space
- OpenGL 2.0 Compatible GPU
- OS 10.8 or Higher
- 4GB RAM
- 2GHz CPU
- 8.5GB Free Hard Disk Space
- OpenGL 2.0 Compatible GPU
- Works In:
- VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- AAX (32 bits with PT 10.3.8, 64 bits with PT 11)
- Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.