Apogee ONE USB Mic and Audio Interface for iPad and Mac
Apogee ONE USB Mic and Audio Interface for iPad and MacDetails
The all new Apogee ONE is the first studio quality microphone and USB audio interface designed for both iPad and Mac. It allows you to easily create professional recordings on your iPod touch, iPhone, iPad or Mac, with Apogee's premium AD/DA conversion. There is a built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone, plus analogue inputs for an XLR microphone and 1/4" instrument jack.
SPECIAL OFFER - Apogee ONE for Mac/iPad, new ONE for Mac, Duet, Quartet and Ensemble audio interfaces now include access to special offers on your choice of any world-class audio plugins from Waves. (Valid in UK only).
Product Ref: 33335View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.84 per month Finance from £8.84 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Customers who purchase any of these Apogee audio interfaces new from an authorised dealer can register their product and receive a discount code for 25% off a single plugin or 35% off any Waves bundle plus an additional $100 voucher* that can be used towards their next Waves plugin purchase. These offers can even be applied to any special deals from Waves.
- All discounts can be applied to “Waves Special Deals”
- Available to Apogee users who purchase(d) on/after April 4, 2016 and register
- Apogee users can choose whatever Waves plugins they want
- Harness the power of your Mac to run more plugins with lower latency
- Apogee hardware; the best quality possible from your Waves plugins
- Waves plugins are CPU efficient, allowing you to run sessions at lower buffer sizes
- Work on an open platform that allows you to expand your studio as needed
* Voucher may be redeemed for up to 50% toward any bundle or upgrade, or up to 25% toward any plugin, off the price at the time of redemption. This Voucher may not be combined with multiple plugin discounts. Vouchers can only be used for one order and do not carry a remaining balance. Multiple vouchers may not be combined.
Learn more about the promotion here.
Apogee ONE makes the legendary quality of Apogee's mic preamps, AD/DA converters and clocking available in a portable form, designed to deliver the purest recordings and best listening experience possible.
Capture Sound Without Compromise
ONE's two microphone preamps have seamless click-free transitions as the gain increases and decreases throughout the incredible gain range of 0 to 63 dB. This allows you to dial in the perfect level, either with the controller knob or from within software, while delivering ultra-low noise and smooth, crisp detail. Apogee ONE's mics are suitable for all dynamic, condenser or ribbon microphones, allowing you to capture any sound without compromise.
Two Recording Channels
The Apogee ONE's breakout cable lets you connect a microphone to the XLR input and an electric guitar, bass or acoustic pickup to the 1/4" instrument input. With up to two simultaneous channels of recording and Apogee's premium A/D conversion and mic preamp technology, you can make professional recordings anywhere.
Apogee ONE iPad, iPhone and Mac
ONE's stereo output delivers audiophile quality sound from iPhone, iPad or Mac to your headphones or speakers. You will hear every subtle detail of your work like never before, allowing you to create better mixes and enjoy your music library even more.
Setting up your studio has never been easier, with a simplified user interface and plug and play connectivity for accessories like Apogee audio interfaces.
- Material: Die cast aluminium body, moulded rubber base
- Input 1 options: Built-in microphone, Instrument IN on 1/4", External microphone - XLR IN on breakout cable
- Input 2 options: Instrument + Built-in microphone, Instrument + External microphone
- Phantom Power: 48V on mic input
- Analog Outputs: 1/8" stereo OUTPUT for headphones or powered speakers
- Level meters: LED
- Mac connection: USB 2.0 High-Speed
- iOS device connection: USB/30-pin dock port, USB lightning connector (sold seperately) (5th gen iPod touch, iPhone 5, 4th gen iPad, iPad mini)
- AD/DA Conversion: 25 bit, up to 96 kHz sample rate
- Compatibility: Mac, iPod touch, iPhone, iPad
- Apogee Maestro control software: Mac, iPod touch, iPhone, iPad
- Built-In Microphone: Condenser/Omnidirectional
- Sound quality: 2nd Gen
- Power: Mac: bus-powered, DC optional, iOS: DC or AA battery power required
- Includes: ONE, Mic stand clip, MAC USB cable, iOS 30-pin cable, breakout cable, universal power supply, QuickStart guide
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.