Apogee ONE USB Audio Interface for Mac
£169.99 RRP £211.20
(including VAT @ 20%)
Estimated delivery to you: 30 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £10.00
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Free delivery available
- USB Microphone & Music Interface
- ONE Touch Control
- Travel-Friendly Size
- Three Single Channel Input Options
- Works Easily with GarageBand, Logic, Final Cut & More
Apogee ONE USB Audio Interface for Mac— ONE is a pocket-sized USB microphone and music interface featuring the award winning sound quality that made Apogee Electronics famous. Designed to work easily with Apple's GarageBand, Logic, Final Cut, or any Core Audio compliant application, ONE lets you create professional recordings anywhere.
Product Ref: 18837
With ONE, you can record a single channel of audio using the specially tuned enclosure microphone, an instrument input for guitar, bass, or keyboard, or a world-class microphone preamp input. Listening with ONE is an entirely new experience as well. Hear your recordings and your iTunes library with incredible dimension and clarity through ONE's studio-quality stereo output.
Legendary Sound Quality at an Incredible Price:
If you've been in a commercial recording studio, you've probably seen Apogee gear. If you haven't, you've heard it. Apogee products are preferred by recording pros around the world and have set the industry standard in professional recording for over two decades. ONE makes the legendary quality of Apogee available in a portable form factor and at the lowest price ever for a premium computer recording interface.
Take ONE Anywhere:
ONE is powered by a USB connection to your Mac and offers 24 bit audio at sample rates of 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz for pristine sound quality. With a footprint slightly larger than an iPhone, ONE's compact size is travel friendly, allowing you to record and perform professionally any place your music takes you.
ONE Touch Control:
All of ONE's features are selectable and adjustable with just a click and a turn. ONE's single encoder knob provides complete control of the internal microphone, external microphone, instrument and output functions for input level and volume adjustment.
ONE uses an instrument and microphone breakout cable, designed to minimize its footprint in your creative space and maximize ease of use and aesthetic appeal. The breakout cable provides clearly labeled high-quality connections for an instrument or microphone, as well as a natural strain relief between ONE and any connected items.
Like Apogee's Duet and Ensemble, ONE is incredibly easy to use with Apple's GarageBand, Logic and Final Cut software. This makes getting started easy and adjusting ONE's levels and settings simple. The combination of ONE, Mac hardware and Apple's music creation software offers the most powerful and simple audio workstation available. Never has professional audio been so easy and affordable.
"I do believe that the ONE can potentially revolutionise the digital demoing process. It will raise the bar for what we think of as 'demo quality', while simultaneously making the hardware aspect of recording as clean and accessible as the software aspect." - Tape Op Magazine
"The guitar input and external mic inputs are clear, clean, and vibrant, but the real surprise here is the internal mic. Apogee makes a big deal of its Tuned Aperture technology, but marketspeak aside, this little capsule sounds really good and is much more than a cute add-on." - Recording Magazine
"Its sound quality is beyond anything I've encountered in the same price range" - Pro Audio Review
Features and Specifications
- Inputs: Single channel - Internal condenser microphone, Balanced XLR microphone preamp input with +10 to 63 dB of gain, Unbalanced 1/4" high impedance instrument input, 0 to 45 dB of gain
- Phantom Power: Software selectable 48V phantom power
- Output: Line-level, 1/8" stereo output for headphones or unbalanced powered monitors
- Conversion: A/D and D/A conversion @ 44.1/48kHz, 24-bit
- Encoder: Multi-function encoder knob for input gain control and output level control
- Indicators: 4 encoder function LED indicators, 3 segment LED input and output metering
- Software: Apogee's Maestro software for advanced control and low latency mixing
- Compatibility: Compatible with any Core Audio compliant audio application
- Dimensions: 2.25" W x 4.75" L x 1" H
- Includes: ONE, Breakout Cable, USB Cable, Apogee Software and Documentation CD, QuickStart Guide
- Computer: Mac, with an Intel or Power PC G5 processor
- Memory: 1 GB minimum of installed RAM, 2 GB recommended
- OS: 10.5.7 or greater
- Connection and Power: USB, powered by any available USB port on the computer
You may also be interested in ...
|Apogee ONE USB Mic and Audio Interface for iPad & Mac||£299.00|
|Apogee MiC USB Microphone for iPad, iPhone and Mac||£165.00|
|Apogee Duet 2 USB Audio Interface for Mac||£395.00|
|Presonus AudioBox Studio Complete Recording Kit||£179.00|
|Roland UA-55 Quad-Capture Audio Interface||£189.00|
|Behringer Xenyx 1204USB Mixer||£110.00|
|Behringer Xenyx QX1002USB Premium 10-Input 2-Bus Mixer||£81.00|
Tell a friend about...
Apogee ONE USB Audio Interface for Mac
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Apogee ONE USB Audio Interface for Mac
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.