Apogee JAM Guitar Audio Interface for iPad, iPhone & Mac
Product Ref: 20857
Apogee JAM Guitar Audio Interface for iPad, iPhone & MacDetails
JAM brings the legendary sound quality of Apogee to iPad, iPhone and Mac. JAM is a great audio interface for both beginners and advanced players who want a high quality guitar sound for practising, recording, or just jamming on an iPhone, iPad or Mac.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Now guitarists can have a pocket-sized, plug in and play interface at an unprecedented price and experience ultimate tone with the guitar amps and effects in Apple's GarageBand software or other compatible applications.
Pristine digital sound for ultimate guitar tone
JAM is a premium digital converter featuring PureDIGITAL technology which delivers your guitar's true tone to your iPad or Mac without compromise. JAM is the first high quality interface that makes a digital connection to both iOS devices and Mac. You will notice the sonic difference between JAM and other similar products immediately.
Ready to rock - Status and level indication
It's easy to tell if JAM is connected properly by the status LED on the top panel. If it's green, you are ready to rock and the light becomes your input level indicator. If it turns red, you are rocking too hard and you need to turn your gain down with the control knob.
Crank it up and dial it in with easy level control
JAM features an input gain control knob. This rotary style wheel is conveniently located on the side of JAM for easy thumb access and allows you to dial in the level of your guitar without accessing software.
Plug in and play
There's no difficult set up or configuration with JAM. Just plug in, open your favorite software and rock out.
- PureDIGITAL instrument connection delivers pristine sound quality
- Designed for electric guitar and bass
- No confusing setup, you can start recording in minutes
- Works with GarageBand on iPad and iPhone or with any Core Audio compatible application on a Mac
- Control knob allows easy input level adjustment
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- Studio quality instrument preamp with up to 40dB of gain
- High quality locking output connects directly to iPad and iPhone or USB port on a Mac
- 44.1kHz, 24-bit analog-to-digital conversion
- Auto Soft Limit for optimal input level
- Powered by connection to iPad, iPhone or Mac
- Made in the U.S.A.
In the box
- 0.5m cable for connection to iPad and iPhone
- 1m cable for connection to Mac
- Quick start guide
- Velcro strip
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2, iPad (3rd gen.)
- Connection: 30-pin dock connector
- iPod Touch (5th gen.), iPhone 5, iPad (4th gen.), iPad Mini
- Connection: Apple's Lighting to 30-pin adapter (sold separately)
- iOS version: 4.3 and later
- Power: Dock connector port (no batteries required)
- *Software: Made for GarageBand on iPad, iPhone
- Computer: Mac, with an Intel processor
- Memory: 1 GB minimum of installed RAM, 2 GB recommended
- Mac OS version: 10.6.4 or later
- Connection and power: Any available USB port on a Mac
- Software: GarageBand, Logic Pro, MainStage, Pro Tools (v. 9 or higher) or any Core Audio compatible application
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.