Allen and Heath XB-14-2 Broadcast Mixer With Telco Channel
Allen and Heath XB-14-2 Broadcast Mixer With Telco ChannelDetails
Product Ref: 47591View Full Description
Buy on finance from £32.20 per month Finance from £32.20 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Allen & Heath XB-14 mixer has a two stage pre-amp design, offering an expansive and controlled gain range, most of which comes from the first stage, so unwanted noise is kept to a minimum. The second stage is padless, with line level inputs plugged in using the input jack socket, which results in lower noise when using the line input.
The XB-14 features a 3-band equalizer circuit on each mono input and a 2-band EQ on the Telco stereo channels. The frequency and response of each has been carefully chosen to give the maximum performance when using the EQ on a variety of sources.
A single auxiliary bus that can be used for external processing, effects, recording or auditioning is included and a separate stereo mix bus is provided for recording an independent mix to the main program mix, or creating a clean feed source with selected channels.
The XB-14 features USB connectivity, allowing for easy transfer of audio to and from a computer, an essential tool for music and broadcast production.
- Audition/clean feed bus
- 3-band EQ on mono channels
- 4 mic/line and 4 stereo channels
- 2-band EQ on Telco/stereo channels
- 2 stage, padless pre-amp design
- Fader start sensing on mono channels
- Start/cue logic on stereo channel switches
- 2 Telco telephone communication channels
- USB connectivity to interface with PC/MAC
- Separate headphones mix for engineer/producer and 2 guests
- Vertically-mounted PCB construction with nutted rotary pots
- Aux and separate stereo busses for processing/recording
- Control room outputs with auto and remote mutes
- Remote mute facility on mic channels
- Balanced main outputs with inserts
- Input signal and peak metering
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.