Alesis M1 MKIII Active Studio Monitor
Alesis M1 MKIII Active Studio MonitorDetails
Product Ref: 86414View Full Description
Spend another £151.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Extended Frequency Response
The Alesis M1 Active MKIII Active Studio Monitor includes both a 5-inch aluminium low-frequency driver and a 1-inch silk dome tweeter, with optimised front-firing ports for an extended low-frequency response. The bi-amplified design provides an extended frequency response ranging from 45Hz-22kHz, covering the full musical spectrum, ideal for mixing and mastering applications. The result is powerful and highly accurate sound reproduction, capturing every nuance of your source audio as it was intended.
The Alesis M1 Active MKII Studio Monitor features a range of premium-quality components that result in exceptional sonic accuracy and audio fidelity. One of the most unique features is the computer-optimised tweeter waveguide for precise imaging, producing a widened ‘sweet spot’ for optimal accuracy. The new 5-inch aluminium woofer is also lighter and stiffer than typical carbon-fibre, paper or glass-Aramid woofers, ensuring a faster transient attack and linear response through the midrange and bass bands.
Design & Connectivity
The sleek yet robust design is smoothly radiused for an aerodynamic cabinet edge that prevents audible artifacts from edge diffraction and the front-firing bass ports eliminate port turbulence from the speaker’s bass output for increased clarity and audio performance. The Alesis M1 MKII Monitor also includes a balanced XLR and 1/4-inch combo input for flexible connectivity, allowing you to hook up all of your studio equipment with ease.
- M1 Active MK3 Studio Monitor
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety and Warranty Manual
- 65W (40 LF, 25 HF) Bi-amplified design for powerful, accurate sound
- 5” aluminum low-frequency driver; 1” silk dome tweeter
- New computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- Optimized front-firing ports for extended low-frequency response
- Balanced XLR+1/4” combo input for complete hookup flexibility
- Ultra-wide 45-22kHz frequency response covers full musical spectrum
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.