ASKVideo Internal Mixing Tutorial DVD Vol. 2
ASKVideo Internal Mixing Tutorial DVD Vol. 2Details
Practical strategies for using computers to mix your music - Internal Mixing is aimed at all harddisk recording program users (Pro Tools, Cubase, Logic, Sonar, etc) who do their mixing mainly with their computers. You need more than a wide selection of plug-ins for a professional sounding mix!
Internal Mixing provides practical strategies for using computers to make powerful, clear, and perfectly balanced mixes and shows how to create them without expensive outboard equipment. The DVD includes English, French, Spanish and German soundtracks.
Product Ref: 18635View Full Description
Spend another £206.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With more than 180 minutes of video, Internal Mixing Volume 2 covers advanced methods for achieving that often elusive sound known from professionally produced CDs and DVDs. Covering a huge range of issues surrounding mixes, Internal Mixing offers valuable insights into topics such as native and DSP-based plug-ins, the concepts behind positioning instruments and voices within a three dimensional sound field, frequency spaces, optimized mixing workflow and much, much more.
- Over 180 minutes of instructional video
- Extremely high quality tutorial videos
- Features English, German, French, and Spanish language tracks
- Easy to use interface
- Mac OSX & PC Compatible
- Requires computer with DVD-Rom Drive
Internal Mixing DVD Volume 2 Content:
- Exercises with compressors
- Layering with reverb and delay
- Native and DSP-aided reverb devices
- Pre-delay as a design component
- EQing in reverb return as a design component
- Layering strategies
- Pre-fader or post-fader?
- How many reverb devices do you need? Planning depth design
- Additional aspect: Design and the use of Mute and Special FX
- Processing single instruments
- Microphone tracks
- Refining loops (doubling, gating, compressing, reverbing)
- Exercise in editing loops
- EQing and compressing vocals
- Special aspects concerning choruses
Windows XP Home und Professional, Windows Vista (QT 7.1.3), 2 GHz or faster, 256 MB RAM, Windows MME & Direct Sound. This DVD-Rom works on a computer equipped with a DVD-Rom drive. Minimum screen resolution 1024 x 768.Mac:
OS X Version 10.4 or higher, G4 1.67 gHz, 256 MB RAM, Sound Card. This DVD-Rom works on a computer equipped with a DVD-Rom drive. Minimum screen resolution 1024 x 768
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.