ART USB Dual Tube Pre Preamp
(including VAT @ 20%)
3 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 29 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £7.50
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Add to basket to show delivery options
- Latency-free Monitoring
- Stereo Optical Compressor
- +48 Volt phantom power
- S/PDIF output
- USB connectivity
ART USB Dual Tube Pre Preamp— The USBDualTubePre is the ultimate compact dual channel tube preamp for any basic recording system. Capable of operating as a standalone unit with USB audio interface, or as an expander for any digital system with s/pdif digital input, each channel in the USBDualTubePre delivers superior tube tone in a fully featured input strip.
Product Ref: 23376
Each input of the USBDualTubePre has independent input gain control and output level, phase inversion, low frequency roll-off, true 48v phantom power and a user defeatable opto-compressor circuit capable ensuring superior dynamic control or any input source.
For monitoring, an 1/8-inch TRS mini headphone jack with level and monitor mix controls allow latency free local monitoring of the inputs while recording as well as playback monitoring of audio mix via the USB bus. The monitor mix is also routed to the 1/4-inch TRS balanced outputs with separate level control for control room monitor source.
The USB interface is fully USB compliant. No special drivers are needed.
- Two channel Tube based Mic/Instrument preamp computer interface
- Extremely low noise discrete front end with variable input and output controls
- Advanced optical output compressor to simplify recording and prevent overload
- USB connectivity to desktop and laptop computers
- S/PDIF output for expanding inputs on digital workstations and computer interfaces
- Latency-free Monitoring Mix and Level controls
- Balanced XLR for lo-Z applications and 1/4" hi-Z inputs for instrument DI applications
- Separate Gain, Phase Invert, Low Cut Filter and Compressor switches on each input
- Selectable Dual or Stereo operation of output controls
- Switch selectable Inserts on each channel
- Insert jacks provide a preamp direct out for each channel
- Stereo/ Dual operation of Optical Compressor
- Mono switch for single input monitoring
- S/PDIF Sample Rate switch selectable between 44.1K and 48K
- Precision LED metering of both the preamp and A/D sections
- Built-in low noise +48 Volt phantom power supply
- Compact, stackable all aluminum chassis
You may also be interested in ...
|Behringer FCA610 FirePower USB/FireWire audio interface||£152.00|
|Behringer FCA1616 FirePower USB/FireWire audio interface||£189.00|
|ART TPS II 2-Channel Tube Preamp System||£175.00|
|Alesis MicTube Duo Stereo Tube Microphone Preamplifier||£49.99|
Tell a friend about...
ART USB Dual Tube Pre Preamp
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about ART USB Dual Tube Pre Preamp
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.