AKG K275 Headphones
AKG K275 HeadphonesDetails
Product Ref: 90150View Full Description
Spend another £101.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Reference-Grade Audio Fidelity
The AKG K275 Headphones offer best-in-class frequency response thanks to years of research and development at AKG. The K275 Headphones offer exceptional audio fidelity thanks to the 50mm transducers and extended frequency response, delivering unrivalled clarity and rich, defined sound. The best-in-class sensitivity and low impedance ensures minimal distortion and optimal audio performance. The innovative technology and premium-grade components work together to deliver unparalleled audio quality. This ensures the AKG K275 Studio Headphones are ideal for mixing and mastering applications, translating well across different playback systems.
Foldable Design & Self-Adjusting Headband
Based on legendary studio models from the past, AKG have utilised the classic closed-back design for live recording and monitoring as well as mixing and mastering. The AKG K275 Headphones are some of the first in their class to offer a foldable design with a self-adjusting headband. The foldable design is ideal for ease of transport and the self-adjusting headband is designed for increased comfort. The slow retention foam ear pads provide optimal comfort and a secure fit while sneering optimal bass extension whilst minimising outside noise.
Robust Design, Maximum Comfort
The robust design of the AKG K275 Headphones is built-to-last, with AKG testing the headphones rigorously to ensure their professional standards. The extensive product testing includes multiple drop tests, an 80,000-bend-cycle test for cables and a heavy driver stress test. These tests ensure the K275 Studio Headphones will last through heavy and prolonged use. Additionally, the cable is replaceable to maximise the value and investment of your headphones. With its highly robust design and a wide range of premium-grade components, The AKG K275 Headphones are ideal for any studio engineer or audiophile.
- Foldable studio headphones
- Self-adjusting headband
- Exceptional audio fidelity
- Best-in-class frequency response
- Low-frequency extension
- Slow retention foam earpads
- Ideal for mixing & mastering applications
- Closed-back design also great for live recording and monitoring
- Headphone Type: Closed-back
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth:16 to 28000 Hz
- Transducer Size: 50 mm
- Sensitivity Headphones: 109 dB SPL/V
- Rated Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Detachable Cable: Yes
- Cable Length: Coiled 5 metre
- Earpads Replaceable: Yes
- Foldable: Yes
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.