AKG C518 M Clip On Miniature Condenser Microphone
AKG C518 M Clip On Miniature Condenser MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 38281View Full Description
Spend another £111.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Designed For Percussion
The AKG C518 M’s design and internal components have been handpicked for optimal audio quality and performance value. The internal cardioid polar pattern minimises the overspill that can be picked up by nearby instruments, perfect for capturing individual drums with minimal background noise. The wide frequency range (60Hz – 20Khz) ensures you capture every detail of the drum, while retaining its natural harmonic qualities. The full-metal housing ensures maximum durability, helping to protect the internal capsule from hard beats. The adjustable gooseneck holder ensures your microphone stays in the optimal position and its adjustable vise-type clamp ensures maximum stability. The microphone also features a detachable microphone cable for added convenience, making it easy to install and manoeuvre on the fly. Additionally, the AKG C518 M comes complete with a mini-XLR cable plus a unique A400 adapter plate for convenient mounting onto a wiressl body-pack transmitter (PT40/45/450/470)
- Designed for drums and percussion on stage and in the studio
- Miniature clamp-on microphone
- Cardioid polar pattern rejects overspill from nearby instruments
- Full-metal housing with shock mount
- Integrated mounting clamp
- Included gooseneck holder
- Detachable microphone cable
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth: 60Hz – 20kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level: 31 dB-A
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa
- Signal To Noise: 63 dB-A
- Electrical Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Voltage: 9 to 52 V
- Current: 2 mA
- Type: Mini XLR
- Gender: Female
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Body: Metal
- Finish: Matte black
- Width: 47 mm
- Height: 200 mm
- Net Weight: 220g
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.