AKG C314 Dual-Diaphragm Condenser Stereo Microphones, Matched Pair
AKG C314 Dual-Diaphragm Condenser Stereo Microphones, Matched PairDetails
The AKG C314 Professional Multi-Pattern Dual-Diaphragm Stereo Microphones is part of one of the industry's most widely used studio an stage microphone families, designed for enthusiasts and professionals alike. The C314 microphone is equipped with advanced features that help you fine-tune your signature sound, with four selectable polar patterns, high class self-noise level and an overload detection LED. Featuring a one-inch dual diaphragm capsule with integrated capsule suspension, regardless whether you're a musician, engineer or producers, you have the confidence that your audience will experience every subtle nuance as it was intended.
Product Ref: 58571View Full Description
Buy on finance from £27.69 per month Finance from £27.69 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
AKG Factory-Matched Microphones
AKG known that realistic stereo recordings require microphones with outstanding performance and excellent quality. It also requires consistency and accurate localization from the microphones, therefore every factory-matched pair of C314's come from thousands of individual microphones that are then selected by AKG's sophisticated computer-aided matching method. This results in the highest possible correlation over the whole frequency range and virtually identical sensitivity - providing you with incredible, stunning, three-dimensional recordings.
The C314 Set Includes:
- 2 x C314 Matched Stereo Microphones
- 2 x W214 Windscreens
- 1 x H50 Stereo Bar
- 2 x H85 Universal Shock Mounts
- 2 x SA60 Stand Adapters
- 1 x AKG Aluminium Carrying Case
- Four selectable polar patterns
- Lowest self noise
- Overload detection LED
- Computer-matched diaphragms
- Integrated capsule suspension
- 20 dB attenuation pad and bass-cut filter
- Perfect for project studios and on stage
- Capsule: 1'' Dual-Diaphragm Condenser
- Polar Pattern:
- Figure 8
- Sensitivity: (Cardioid) 20mV/PA (-34 dBV)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Electrical Impedance: < 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: > 1000 Ohms
- Signal-to-Noise: 86 dB (A) at 1 Pa
- Maximum SPL for 0.5% THD: 135/155 dB SPL (0 / -20 dB)
- Phantom Powering: 48V ±4V
- Current Consumption: < 3 mA
- Connector: 3-Pin XLR (2nd Pin Hot)
- Microphone Dimensions: 160mm x 55mm x 43mm (H x W x D)
- Net Microphone Weight: 300g
- Bass Cut Pad: 100Hz, 12 dB Octave
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.