sE Electronics sE-X1R Ribbon Microphone
Product Ref: 23564
sE Electronics sE-X1R Ribbon MicrophoneDetails
The sE X1R ribbon microphone is the new high performance passive ribbon from sE Electronics, providing a unique and natural sound. The sE Electronics X1R is suited to a variety of recording applications including guitar cabs, overhead drums, brass, woodwind, strings, commercial broadcast and voice-over work.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This state of the art ribbon element enclosed by top grade Neodymium magnets boasts some of the latest ribbon microphone technologies from sE Electronics. We have combined our traditional ribbon technology with some of the mechanical elements of our patented Voodoo microphone HF (High Frequency) extension technology to bring you a classic sounding ribbon mic with a gentle HF lift.
The sEX1R gives a hybrid of old and new ribbon technology for the natural beauty of the ribbon sound, but with more versatility and ease of use than the majority of ribbons on today's market.
The sE X1R also draws on the chassis and design elements of the hugely successful sE X1 Cardioid Condenser Microphone to bring you exceptional performance and the hand-crafted capsule quality you expect from all sE mics, but at a fraction of the cost of other boutique brands.
"It delivers useful results on just about anything. It offers good all-round performance when you need a smoother alternative to a capacitor mic. Best of all, it is very affordable." Sound on Sound
"The sE X1R captured a sense of realism on acoustic guitar that would shame many similarly priced condensers." MusicTech Magazine
Features and Specifications
- Type: Passive
- Element: 2µ aluminum ribbon
- Frequency Response: 20-16K Hz ±1dB
- Sensitivity: -55.3dB 1V/Pa ±1dB
- Directional pattern: Figure of 8
- Impedance: 200 ohm
- Connector: 3-pin
- Max SPL: 135dB
- Weight: 0.5KG
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.