sE Electronics sE X1 Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Mic
Product Ref: 17388
sE Electronics sE X1 Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser MicDetails
The sE X1 large diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone from sE Electronics is a high-quality microphone at a great price. Perfect for recording acoustic instruments and male or female vocals, it outperforms every mic in its price class.View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The sE X1 has a large, 1" hand-made diaphragm, 10dB pad and low cut bass filter, and is finished in an expensive black rubber paint finish. The build and sonic performance are significantly better than key competitors, and the mic, which ships with a mic clip, can be accessorised with a shock mount and flight case if desired.
At the heart of the sE X1 is a gold-sputtered capsule, made by hand by skilled engineers. Each capsule is tested individually to make sure they meet quality standard before it's fitted into the X1.
The sE X1 is also available in the sE X1 Studio Bundle which includes the mic, cradle, pop shield and sE RF-X Reflexion Filter.
sE Electronics sE-X1 Review
"The sEX1 may be a low cost microphone but it doesn't feel that way. The X1 works very well with vocals and acoustic instruments, delivering a full bodied sound with a smooth mid range and un-hyped top." Future Music
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: -32 dBV/Pa (25.1mV/Pa)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: < 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5 THD@1000Hz: 125dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V±4V
- Connector: 3-pin
For further information on the sE-X1 microphone, please download the PDF from the link below.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.