dbx DriveRack 260 PA Management System
dbx DriveRack 260 PA Management SystemDetails
The dbx DriveRack 260 Loudspeaker Management System features full bandpass and crossover configurations, along with independent output processing and a full time RTA. Road tested and approved by sound professionals and discerning audio contractors alike, the dbx DriveRack 260 was designed with the vision of providing state-of-the-art signal processing, while utilising a simple and intuitive user interface. Perfect for live sound applications, the DriveRack 260 continues the legacy of the dbx DriveRack series with unrivalled system/loudspeaker PA management.
Product Ref: 8816View Full Description
Buy on finance from £26.38 per month Finance from £26.38 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The DriveRack 260 continues the legacy of DriveRack series, which has been created by the company that has been redefining the standard of signal processing for more than 30 years. The DriveRack 260 was designed with the purpose and vision of providing state-of-the-art signal processing, while utilising a simple and intuitive user interface. This goal has been achieved by offering two independent channels of processing power with a linkable 28-Band Graphic Equalizer, industry-standard dbx stereo compressor module, feedback eliminator and the 120A Subharmonic Synthesizer on the input, with a six channel output system that includes parametric EQs, PeakStopPlus® limiters (to provide protection against speaker blowouts) and alignment delay. These features combined with the Wizard setup system and complete DriveWare GUI control represent a methodical design that is guaranteed to deliver optimal, all-inclusive processing in a completely scalable system.
- Feedback Elimination
- 2.7 Seconds of Alignment and Zone Delay
- RS-232 PC GUI control
- Classic dbx Compression and Limiting
- Graphic and Parametric EQ
- Auto-EQ Function
- Full Bandpass, Crossover, and Routing Configurations
- Auto Gain Control
- Pink Noise Generator and fulltime RTA
- Setup Wizard with JBL speaker and Crown Power Amplifier Tunings
- Security Lockout
- Wall Panel Control Inputs
- Inputs: 2 x Line Inputs / 1 x RTA Microphone Input
- Input Connectors: XLR Line / XLR RTA Mic
- Input Type: Electronically Balanced / RF Filtered
- Input Impedance: >40kΩ
- Maximum Input: +30dBu with Input Jumpers in +30 Position
- CMRR: >45dB
- Phantom Power: +15VDC (RTA Mic Input)
- Outputs: 6 Total
- Output Connectors: XLR
- Output Impedance: 120Ω
- Maximum Output: +22dBu
- A/D Converter: dbx Typic IV™ Conversion System
- A/D Dynamic Range: >113dB, A-Weighted / >110dB A-Weighted
- Type IV Dynamic Range: >119dB, A-Weighted, 22kHz BW / >117dB, A-Weighted, 22kHz BW
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- D/A Dynamic Range: 112dB, A-Weighted / 109dB Unweighted
- Dynamic Range: >110dB, A-Weighted / >107dB, A-Weighted
- THD+Noise: 0.003 Typical @ +4dBu, 1kHz, 0dB Gain
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, ±0.5dB
- Interchannel Crosstalk: >110dB / 120dB Typical (Input-to-Output: >100dB)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.