dbx 2031 Single 31-Band Graphic EQ
dbx 2031 Single 31-Band Graphic EQDetails
The dbx 2031 31-band equaliser is packed with extra features to fully optimise your sound. As well as the great EQ circuit, there is a graceful yet powerful limiter and dbx's Type III Noise Reduction. The performance is made all the more incredible by the great value price tag.
Product Ref: 38410View Full Description
Buy on finance from £11.85 per month Finance from £11.85 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The 2031 sounds great with just the EQs, but adding in the Type III® noise reduction with the press of a single button takes your sound to a whole new level. It boasts virtually instantaneous encode / decode within the circuitry of the boast, and gives up to 20dB of dynamic broadband noise reduction.
Also designed specially for the 20 Series is the PeakPlus® limiter, with a threshold range of 0dBu to +20dBu and the ability to tame your material from the subtlest nuances to the rowdiest hits. It's easy to see what it's doing thanks to the four-stage LED ladder.
With 1/4" TRS, XLR and barrier terminal strip inputs and outputs, the 2031 has the flexibility to accommodate your particular setup requirements.
- Up to 20dB of dynamic broadband noise reduction
- PeakPlus® Limiter
- Four-segment LED bargraph for gain reduction and output level
- Status LEDs for all settings on the front panel
- Bypass switch to bypass graphic equaliser section in the signal path
- Low Cut switch to activate the 40Hz 18dB/octave Bessel high-pass filter
- Range switch to select either +/-6dB or +/-15dB slider boost/cut range
- Input Connectors: 1/4" TRS, Female XLR (Pin 2 Hot) and Barrier Terminal Strip
- Input Type: Electronically Balanced / Unbalanced, RF Filtered
- Input Impedance: Balanced 40kOhm, Unbalanced 20kOhm
- Max Input: >+21dBu Balanced or Unbalanced
- CMRR: >40dB, Typically >55dB at 1kHz
- Output Connectors: 1/4" TRS, Male XLR (Pin 2 Hot) and Barrier Terminal Strip
- Output Type: Impedance Balanced / Unbalanced, RF Filtered
- Output Impedance: Balanced 200 Ohm, Unbalanced 100 Ohm
- Max Output: >+21dBu Balanced / Unbalanced into 2kOhm or Greater, >+18dBm Balanced / Unbalanced into 600 Ohm
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz, +0.5/-1dB
- Frequency Response: <10Hz to >50kHz, +0.5/-3dB
- NR In +/-6 and +/-15dB Ranges: >102dB, Unweighted, Ref +4dBu, 22kHz Measurement Bandwidth
- NR Out +/-6dB Range: >94dB, Unweighted, Ref +4dBu, 22kHz Measurement Bandwidth
- NR Out +/-15dB Range: >90dB, Unweighted, Ref +4dBu, 22kHz Measurement Bandwidth
- Dynamic Range:
- NR In +/-6dB and +/-15dB Ranges: >120dB, Unweighted
- NR Out +/-6dB Range: >112dB, Unweighted
- NR Out +/-15dB Range: >108dB, Unweighted
- THD+Noise: <0.04%, 0.02% Typical at +4dBu, 1kHz
- Power Consumption: 15W
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.