dbx 120A Subharmonic Synthesizer
dbx 120A Subharmonic SynthesizerDetails
Why just rock the house when you can rattle the foundation loose. The wildy popular beat of "House Music" is likely to be driven by the throbbing, low-end bass of dbx Subharmonic Synthesizers in clubs around the world. For decades, the patented dbx Subharmonic Synthesis has been the secret weapon used by mobile DJ's and film and sound professionals to produce an impact unavailable from any other device unique because the dbx process actually produces a new, Waveform Modeled bass note, exactly an octave below the bass in the original audio. The dbx 120A Subharmonic Synthesizer with Modeled Waveform Synthesis has been specially optimized by dbx engineers for the needs of audio professionals. Its two separate bands of bass synthesis provide the best combination of smoothness and control, and the independent Low Frequency Boost circuit is designed to get the most out of high-performance low frequency speaker systems.
Product Ref: 8830View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.19 per month Finance from £8.19 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Flexible system interfacing is achieved by providing both ¼" and RCA input connectors, along with main outputs which can be full range (including synthesis) or high frequency only, along with a separate subwoofer output with its own level control.
The 120A's patented subharmonic synthesis process actually builds the synthesized waveform using the waveshape of the original bass material. Unlike other attempts at bass synthesis, the dbx process produces smooth, musical low frequencies that don't interfere with mid and high-band information, even when maximum synthesis and boost are applied. The result is a low-end punch that people really feel, even at system levels that won't destroy sound equipment or damage hearing.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±0.5dB, (no synthesis, full-range mode) 15Hz-90kHz +0, -3dB
- Input Impedance: >= 40k ohm Bal or 20k ohm unbal. (1/4") 20k ohm (RCA)
- Maximum Input Level: +22dBu (1/4") +8.5dBV (RCA)
- Output Impedance: 100 ohm, Impedance balanced
- Maximum Output Level: +22 dBu into 600 ohm
- Connector Type: 1/4" TRS jacks (inputs and outputs) RCA inputs
- THD: 0.05% (no synthesis, either output)
- Output Noise: -88dBu, controls@max., 22Hz > 22kHz unweighted (full range output)
- Front Panel Controls: 26-36Hz and 36-56Hz Band Synthesis Level, Subharmonics, Low Frequency Boost, Subwoofer Output Crossover Frequency, Select, Crossover in/out
- Indicators: Power, Crossover, Bypass
- Metering: Synthesis activity (3 LEDs per band)
- Dynamic Range: 112dB
- Synthesis Frequency Range: 26-56Hz (from 54-110Hz input signal)
- Crossover: 12dB/octave high pass (-3dB @ 80 Hz or 120Hz); 6dB/octave derived low pass. Phase-coherent (unity-sum)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.