Yamaha Stagepas 400i PA System + FREE Speaker Stands Bundle
Product Ref: 39271
Yamaha Stagepas 400i PA System + FREE Speaker Stands BundleDetails
The Yamaha Stagepas 400i portable PA system is the upgraded replacement of the Yamaha Stagepas 300. Packed with features including a 400W (200W + 200W) Class D amplifier, eight channel powered mixer, two 8" loudspeakers and lightweight design. The Stagepas 400i is easy to transport and is compatible with iPod / iPhone for easy music on the move.
Bundle includes: Yamaha Stagepas 400i PA system, speaker stands with carry bag, 2 x 6m Jack-Jack speaker cables.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Stagepas 400i is ideal for a wide range of applications, including outdoor events, school functions, church gatherings and conferences. It is also the perfect companion to any performing musician or DJ.
The PA system includes an SPX FX processor, with four different high-quality reverb settings, feedback suppressor, 1-Knob Master EQ that lets you instantly match your sound to your surroundings, and built-in pole mounts with StageLok™ technology. The dedicated subwoofer output with internal auto HPF makes it easy to expand the system if you need a little more bottom, while the switchable stereo/mono inputs mean you can quickly and easily achieve a great sound.
Connect your iPod or iPhone via the built-in USB and you can enjoy high-quality playback while also charging your device so you never have to worry about the battery running out at a critical moment.
Other features include a Hi-Z switch for high-quality electro-acoustic performance with low distortion, phantom power for condenser microphones, and a monitor output for expansion of the system with other powered speakers.
- System Type: Powered Mixer with 2 Passive Speakers
- Maximum SPL: 125dB SPL / Speaker
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 55Hz - 20kHz
- Power Consumption: 30W (Idle), 70W (1/8 Power)
- Weight (kg): 22.00 Gross, 18.89 Net
- Dimensions (cm): 56 x 38 x 68
- Mixing Channels: 8
- Analog Inputs: 4 mono mic/line + 4 mono / 2 stereo line
- Digital Inputs: USB Audio In (iPod/iPhone exclusive)
- Channel EQ: 2-band (HIGH Shelving: 8kHz, LOW Shelving: 100Hz)
- Channel Functions: Hi-Z switch: CH4, ST/MONO switch: CH5/6 - 7/8
- Digital Effects: SPX digital reverb (4 program, parameter control)
- Output Processing: Feedback suppressor, 1-Knob Master EQ™
- Phantom Power: +30V (CH1, 2)
- Outputs: Speakers Out (L, R), Monitor Out (L/Mono, R), Subwoofer Out (Mono) with auto HPF
- Power Rating (Dynamic): 400W (200W + 200W)
- Power Rating (Continuous): 360W (180W + 180W)
- Type: Two-way bass-reflex speakers
- Transducers: 8" LF cone, 1" HF voice coil compression driver
- Coverage Angle (Horizontal x Vertical): 90° x 60°
- Floor Monitor Angle: 50°
- Handle: 1 x Top
- Pole Socket: 34.8 - 35.2mm pole socket with StageLok™
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.