Yamaha MGP16X Premium 16 Channel Mixer
Yamaha MGP16X Premium 16 Channel MixerDetails
What makes the new Yamaha MGP16X Mixer really stand out is the addition of two sophisticated Hybrid Stereo Channels. Each channel provides powerful DSP effects specially designed for the MGP models: Priority Ducker, Leveler and Stereo Imager. The inclusion of an Apple-Certified connection for an iPod or iPhone allows for easy playback and charging of a connected device. A free iPhone/iPod app is also available so all of the FX parameters can be accessed and edited remotely.
The MGP series - where 'P' stands for 'Premium' - are a whole new class of portable, compact mixers with outstanding sound quality and DSP functions for live sound reinforcement and installation applications. Not just for live bands and DJ's, the MG Premium mixing consoles can easily adapt to a truly impressive range of applications from portable PA to fixed installation. Now with MGP's new digital functions and superior sound quality, the possibilities are endless.
Product Ref: 24033View Full Description
Buy on finance from £19.30 per month Finance from £19.30 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Not just for live bands and DJ's, the MG Series mixing consoles can easily adapt to a truly impressive range of applications from portable PA to fixed installation. Now with the newly added digital functions and superior sound of the MGP, the possibilities are endless.
- Studio-grade discrete Class A "D-PRE" mic preamps with 48V phantom power and HPF per channel
- Musical X-pressive EQ
- Professional 1-knob compression with LED indicators
- High-grade dual digital effects processors: advanced REV-X and classic SPX
- Stereo Hybrid Channels with Ducker, Leveler and Stereo Imager DSP
- Digital connectivity for iPod/iPhone
- Free MGP Editor (iPod/iPhone)
- Rugged, impact-resistant, powder coated metal chassis
- Integrated rack-ears for easy rack mounting
- Internal power supply for world wide use
- 10 Mic Inputs with 48V Phantom Power and HPF per Channel
- Additional 2TR Inputs Provided to Accept the Output from Analog Devices or iPod/iPhone
- 16 Line Inputs (8 mono and 4 stereo)
- 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus
- 2 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends
*From the preamps, EQ and effects to the Hybrid Channel functions and iPod/iPhone connectivity?every aspect, every feature, every sound, establishes the MGP as a premium mixing console in a class of its own.
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.02% (20Hz-20kHz@ +14dBu)
- Frequency response: +0.5/-1.0dB 20Hz - 20kHz, refer to the nominal output level @1kHz
- Hum & noise level:
- Equivalent input noise: -128 dBu (20Hz?20 kHz, Rs=150Ω, Input Gain = Maximum)
- Residual output noise: -102 dBu (20Hz?20 kHz, Rs=150Ω, Input Gain = Maximum)
- Crosstalk: -74dB @ 1kHz
- Power requirements: 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 55W max
- Width: 447mm
- Height: 143mm
- Depth: 495mm
- Mixing channels: 16 Line Inputs (8 mono and 4 stereo)
- Group: 4 GROUP Buses + ST Bus
- AUX: 2 AUX Sends + 2 FX Sends
- Input channel functions:
- Compressor CH1-8,HPF(100Hz 12dB/oct)
- CH EQ(MONO) ±15dB(Max.):High 8kHz shelving/ Mid 250Hz-5kHz peaking(CH1-8,13-16)/ Low 125Hz shelving
- CH EQ(STEREO) ±15dB(Max.):High 8kHz shelving/ Mid 2.5kHz peaking(CH9-12)/ Low 125Hz shelving
- On-board processors: FX1:REV-X(8 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control), FX2:SPX (16 PROGRAM, PARAMETER control)
- Mic inputs: MIC: 10
- Phantom power : 48V phantom power per channel
- Line inputs: LINE: 8mono+4stereo, CH INSERT: 8, RETURN: 1stereo, 2TR IN: 1 stereo
- Digital I/O: USB Audio USB IN/OUT: iPod, iPhone exclusive
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.