Yamaha EMX512SC Powered Mixer
Yamaha EMX512SC Powered MixerDetails
The Yamaha EMX512SC Powered Mixer combines portability with exceptional sound and user-friendly operation. The EMX512SC features a total of 12 inputs that allow you to connect a range of sources, along with incredibly efficient amplifiers that deliver 500W + 500W output. Complete with two 7-band graphic equalisers and renowned SPX effects, the EMX512SC is the perfect all-in-one solution for a range of applications.
Product Ref: 8479View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.69 per month Finance from £12.69 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Innovative and Functional
The EMX512SC offers a total of 12 inputs that guarantee versatile and reliable operation. Channels 1 through to 4 are mono microphone or line inputs, channels 5/6 and 7/8 can function either as mono microphone/line inputs or stereo line inputs, while channels 9/10 and 11/12 are stereo line inputs. Additionally, the Yamaha EMX512SC is equipped with connectors for external power amplifiers and effect processors. The integrated 7-band graphic equalisers allow you to monitor the audio and optimise the sound to match speaker and/or room response.
Built-In SPX Effects
The integrated SPX processor delivers high-resolution effects with 32-bit processing. These effects are widely recognised as being some of the finest avaible for both studio recording and live sound applications. The integrated SPX processor delivers high-resolution effects with 32-bit processing, including 16 effects programs with adjustable parameters and high-quality digital reverb.
Incredibly Efficient Power Amplifiers
The lightweight design of the EMX512SC amplifier is thanks to efficient power amplifiers that deliver 500W + 500W output. Additionally these amplifiers ensure relatively low power consumption and heat generation, along with outstanding audio quality, low distortion and excellent transient response.
New Compressor Circuit
Each mono input channel is equipped with an advanced compressor circuit that allows you to achieve the perfect amount of compression, all by using a single control knob. Setting up optimal compression for individual sources is typically a complicated process, but this new compressor makes it easy to achieve ''musical'' compression for enhancing vocal and guitar sound.
- 500 watts power output @ 4 Ohms
- 8 microphone inputs
- One-knob Compression on Mono Channels
- Built in multi-effects unit
- Dedicated effect send auxiliary on each channel
- Dedicated monitor auxiliary send on each channel
- High efficiency power amplifiers
- Forced air cooling for reliability in difficult conditions
- Lightweight and practical design
- Optional rack mount hardware available
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.3 Percent
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, 0dB/+1dB/-3dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -115dBu
- Residual Output Noise:
- Speaker Out: -65dBu
- Line Out: -90dBu
- Power Requirements: 220V-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 550W
- Dimensions: 442.5mm x 284mm x 264mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 8kg
- Channels: 4 Mono + 4 Stereo + Return
- AUX: 1 (Effect Send)
- MAIN: Stereo
- Input Channel Functions:
- Channel 1-4: 3-Band PEQ Compressor
- Channel 5-8: 3-Band PEQ
- On-Board Processors: SPX, 2 x 7-Band GEQ, YSProcessing
- Maximum Output Power:
- 4 Ohms: 500W/CH
- 8 Ohms: 320W/CH
- Output Selection: L/R, L+R/Monitor
- Mic Inputs: 8 x XLR
- Phantom Power: +15V DC, Switchable
- Line Inputs: 4 x Stereo
- Control and Other: Footswitch, StandBy (All Mute)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.