Yamaha EMX212S Powered Mixer
Yamaha EMX212S Powered MixerDetails
The Yamaha EMX212S integrates mixer, power amplifier, graphic EQ and digital effects into a compact, portable unit. The entire system is optimized, enabling you to achieve great sound almost anywhere! The superior sound has been achieved through painstaking design and parts selection from Yamaha. Simply plug in the EMX212S Powered Mixer and you're good to go, no need for complex set up and wiring!
Product Ref: 8952View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.73 per month Finance from £8.73 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Yamaha EMX212S contains only the best parts, selected by Yamaha, to ensure optimum sound quality. The EMX series powered mixer provides portability and convenience, ideal for musicians, performers, speakers, and club operators. Combine and balance your microphone and instrument and line sources, effects to refine and polish your sound, and power to drive the main speakers and even monitor speakers as well, all in this compact, portable unit. The EMX212S lets you have creative control over your music, letting you mix, process, add effects and deliver your sound with maximum quality.
Add personal touches to your live presentation with the featured selection of 16 top-quality Yamaha SPX effects including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and even distortion. Yamaha SPX digital effects are widely recognized as being some of the finest available, and the effects provided in the EMX mixers live up to that reputation. You can also effectively control feedback or tailor the sound to match the room and program material with the built-in graphic EQ.
FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) indicator LEDs at the top of each channel light up if the corresponding channel goes into feedback, so you won't have any trouble searching for the channel that needs adjustment. When you're done with a set simply engage the stand-by mode to mute all mono channels while leaving the 2-track inputs active for background music playback while you're taking your break.
The EMX212S features a total of 12 input channels, four for monaural microphone or line input, plus four pairs that can function either as monaural microphone inputs or stereo line inputs, providing you with a versatile mix of input capabilities for a wide range of applications. The lightweight powered mixer is built tough to withstand the rigors of use on the road, offers the ideal combination of outstanding sound performance and easy handling, and features conveniently located handles for maximum carrying comfort.
- All-in-one for Easy Operation and Fast Setup
- Superior Sound through Painstaking Design and Parts Selection
- Intuitive, Functional Controls and Connectivity
- Built-in SPX Effects
- High-efficiency Power Amplifiers
- Lightweight, Practical Design
- Uncompromising Reliability and Safety Standards
- Forced Air Keeps the System Cool Even in Difficult Conditions
- Practical Utility Features
- Yamaha Speaker Processing
- Power Amp Mode Selector
- Optional Rack Mount Hardware
- Total harmonic distortion: Less than 0.3%
- Frequency response: 0, +1.0, -3dB 20Hz-20kHz
- Crosstalk: -65dB
- Power consumption: 350W
- Dimensions: (W) 442.5mm; 17-7/16in - (H) 284mm; 11-3/16in - (D) 264mm; 10-3/8in (7U)
- Net weight: 8kg; 17.6lbs
- Mixing channels: 4 Mono + 4 Stereo +Return
- AUX: 1 (Effect Send)
- MAIN: Stereo
- Input channel functions: CH1-4 Compressor; 3-band PEQ; CH5-8: 3-band PEQ
- On-board processors: SPX, 2x 7-band GEQ, YSProcessing
- Mic inputs: 8
- Phantom power: +15V DC; ON/OFF
- Line inputs: 4x Stereo
- Control and others: Foot switch, StandBy (All mute)
- Maximum output power @4ohms: 220W/ch
- Output selection: L/R, L+R/Monitor
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.