Yamaha DXS18 Active PA Subwoofer
Yamaha DXS18 Active PA SubwooferDetails
Product Ref: 62778View Full Description
Buy on finance from £31.43 per month Finance from £31.43 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Unparalleled Sound QualityWith its Class D Amplification and premium quality design work from Yamaha, the DXS18 delivers optimal sound quality whilst not compromising on portability. Yamaha's D-XSUB processing allows you to extend the frequency response even lower, and in-turn, providing a more powerful, thicker bass sound. The acoustically optimised wooden enclosure is designed to minimise distortion at high output levels, which is ideal for nightclub and live performance environments where the unit can be pushed to its limits.
Easy IntegrationThe DXS18 is designed to combine with other powered speaker systems for added versatility. The subwoofer includes a dual pole socket that's designed for 35mm diameter speaker poles and M20 screws, allowing you to easily mount this unit. The dual XLR inputs let you connect multiple pieces of equipment such as mixers, crossover systems and more. The parallel XLR outputs let you add additional DXS subwoofers for even more power.
- Portable 18" subwoofer with 800-watt power amp (1020-watt peak power capacity)
- 18" long-throw speaker with a 4" voice coil for superb bass response
- 32Hz-120Hz frequency range is ideal for small- to medium-sized rooms
- Built-in D-XSUB processing allows you to extend the frequency response even lower
- Cardioid mode decreases stage-side sound pressure while increasing low-end output
- Wooden cabinet is durable and acoustically optimised for maximum sound quality
- Includes a dual pole socket that accommodates 35mm diameter speaker poles and M20 screws
- Speaker type: 18" Powered subwoofer, (Band-pass type)
- Frequency range: (at -10dB) 32Hz – 120Hz
- Components: LF 18" cone, Voice Coil: 4"
- Output power: Dynamic - 1020W / Continuous - 800W
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 136dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT: XLR3-31 x2 , THRU: XLR-3-32 x 2(THROUGH or HPF POST)
- Processors: D-XSUB: BOOST, XTD LF, NORMAL
- Cooling: Natural convection
- Power requirements: 100V – 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 100W
- Pole socket: 35 mm (depth 80 mm) & M20 (threaded depth 25 mm)
- Width: 563mm (22.2")
- Height: 683mm (26.8")
- Depth: 721mm (28.4")
- Weight: 49.7kg (110lbs)
- Enclosure material: Plywood (LINE-X®, Black)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.