Yamaha CBR15 15'' Passive PA Speaker
Yamaha CBR15 15'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 51344View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.49 per month Finance from £8.49 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Custom Designed Transducers
The CBR 15 is equipped with a 15 inch custom designed driver and a 2.5 inch compression driver capable of delivering up to 1000W of peak power, allowing it to achieve an impressive maximum sound pressure level of up to 126 dB whilst consistently retaining high audio quality, professional performance and reliability. The CBR 15 also features Yamaha's extremely accurate wide dispersion constant-directivity horn that evenly projects clear midrange and accurate high frequencies to the outer-most edges of a very wide coverage area.
HF Protection & Responsive LF Unit
The CBR 15 cleverly utilizes a unique circuitry system which acts as a protective step to automatically limit the level of output in the high frequency driver to reduce the chance of blowing a speaker due to over powering the output. Whilst the incorporation of the extremely responsive low frequency unit allows the Yamaha CBR 15 to sound sensationally crisp, clear and full at any volume.
Rugged, Portable and Mountable
Portability and versatility factored heavily into the design, with a rugged, compact and light-weight plastic enclosure. A sleek steel grille and ergonomic carry handles allowing for fast, safe and easy transportation. The CBR 15 features an optimized 50 degree wedge angle for floor monitoring use, while the symmetrical cabinet shape allows them to be placed in a "mirror-mode" configuration to avoid high frequency 'hot-spots' and is equipped with rigging points compatible with optional speaker brackets and eyebolts for installed applications.
- Speaker Type: 2-way Speaker, Bass-reflex Type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 46 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nominal coverage (H): 90º
- Nominal coverage (V): 60º
- Components (LF): 15" Cone, 2.5" Voice Coil (Ferrite Magnet)
- Components (HF): 1.4" Voice Coil, Compression Driver (Ferrite Magnet)
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0 kHz
- Power Rating (Noise): 250W
- Power Rating (PGM): 500W
- Power Rating (Peak): 1000W
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- SPL Sensitivity (1W; 1m on axis): 96 dB
- SPL Peak (Calculated): 126 dB
- I/O Connectors: 1 x 1/4" Jack, 1 x SpeakON
- Cabinet Material: Plastic
- Finish: Black
- Handle: 2 x Side
- Flying and Mounting Hardware: 1 x Rear, 2 x Bottom (Fit for M8 x 15mm Eyebolts)
- Pole Socket: 1 x 35mm
- Width: 17.9" / 455mm
- Depth: 14.9" / 378mm
- Height: 27.6" / 700mm
- Weight: 17.7 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.