Yamaha AG06 6-Channel Hybrid Mixer
Yamaha AG06 6-Channel Hybrid MixerDetails
Product Ref: 55221View Full Description
Spend another £118.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Yamaha AG06 is equipped with a Loopback function which allows you to live broadcast all microphones, instruments and other audio sources, along with background music from your PC/Mac or iPad.
The built-in phantom power on channel 1 allows you to connect a wide range of microphones including professional-level condenser mics. Additionally, the AG06's Hi-Z input lets you connect an array of instruments such as electric guitars, bass guitars and synthesizers.
The Yamaha AG06 Hybrid Mixer features a powerful DSP processor that utilises Yamaha's state-of-the-art signal processing technology. By simply pushing a single button for each function, you can optimise your tone via the Comp/EQ button, while Effect adds ambient reverb and Amp Sim delivers a classic, warm tube amp sound.
192kHz/24-Bit Playback and Recording
Thanks to the superior design, the AG06 delivers stunning 192kHz/24-bit sound that is capable of reproducing even the most subtle nuances of your original recording. If you use ASIO compatible playback software, you can even bypass the internal Kernal mixer and reproduce the original sound faithfully.
- High resolution 24-bit, 192kHz 2-track audio recording and playback
- Flexible Loopback feature - perfect for live recording or webcasting
- ''D-PRE'' studio quality mic preamps with high gain and low noise
- Easy control and professional sound with 1-Touch Comp/EQ, Effect and Amp Sim processing
- +48V phantom power on channel 1 input for condenser microphones and DI boxes
- Hi-Z input for guitars on channel 2
- iPad (2 or later) connectivity via Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- USB bus-powered for Mac and PC
- Rugged metal chassis
- Phantom Power: +48V
- Input Channels:
- Mono Mic/Line: 2 (Including Headset Mic)
- Stereo Line: 2
- Aux: 1
- Output Channels:
- Stereo: 1
- Monitor: 1
- Phones: 2 (Including Headset Phones)
- Pad: Switchable 26dB
- Peak LED: LED On/Off (On When 3dB Below Clipping Level)
- On-Board Processors: DSP
- CH1: Comp/EQ, Effect (SPX Reverb)
- CH2: Amp Sim, Effect (SPX Reverb)
- Level Meter:
- USB Output: 2 x 2 Point LED Meter (Peak, Sig)
- USB: 2 Input/2 Output
- Class 2.0 Compliant
- 192kHz Sampling Frequency
- Power Requirements: DC 5V, 500mA
- Power Consumption: Maximum 2.5W
- System Requirements: Windows 7 or Later / Mac OS X 10.7 or Later
- Dimensions: 155mm x 63mm x 202mm / 6.1'' x 2.5'' x 8'' (W x H x D)
- Net Weight: 1kg / 2.2lbs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.