Wi Digital AudioStream Pro SL, Stereo Lavalier with Monitoring
Wi Digital AudioStream Pro SL, Stereo Lavalier with MonitoringDetails
The Wi Digital Pro SL Monitoring System redefines the wireless experience for professionals who demand high quality audio in live performance situations - offering extreme portability and uncompromised universal audio connectivity to match today's digital gear. The system features a premium omnidirectional microphone and provides up to 100 feet of secure, 48kHz CD quality audio with a 15Hz to 20kHz frequency response. The entire system is so compact, it can fit into the palm of your hand.
Product Ref: 60709View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.75 per month Finance from £7.75 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Professional Stereo/Mono System
The Wi Pro SL ultra-lightweight stereo lavalier and audio monitoring system supports discreet stereo or mono microphone applications with both comfort and flexibility. The professional-grade stereo lavalier microphone offers a 15Hz - 20kHz frequency response, 140dB SPL max unidirectional microphone capsule, allowing you to capture superb vocals and amazing ambient sounds easily. This lavalier easily accommodates alternative mounting applications such as ties, shirts and more... This microphone is engineered to provide extreme cable strength, moisture resistance with exceptionally low handling noise and rugged construction.
Digital Wireless Microphone System for iOS, Android and Windows Devices
This system brings you the ability to transform your smartphone or tablet into powerful on-the-go audio production tools. The Wi Pro SL enables you to wirelessly connect a lavalier microphone and begin capturing incredible vocals and amazing ambient sounds easily on an iPhone, iPod, iPad, Windows Surface, Tablet PC or any Smartphone.
In-Ear Monitors and Studio Headphones
Designed from the ground up to provide the elegance of wireless freedom to professional in-ear personal monitors and conventional studio monitor headphones with exceptional sound experience. This system delivers brilliant instrumental sounds and vocals with crystal clear high notes, defined midrange and an incredibly rich, powerful low end that will satisfy the most discerning professionals and audiophiles alike.
2-Way Digital Wireless USB 2.0 Audio Interface
The revolutionary Wi 2-way wireless USB 2.0 audio interface enables you to wirelessly connect a microphone and an in-ear monitor to an iPad, Windows Surface or tablet PC for pristine, uncompressed, simultaneous two-way digital wireless audio connectivity. Simply plug the SL Transmitter into the USB port of your device then plug the microphone and headphone/in-ear monitors into the Receiver and launch your favourite recording software. Play, record and monitor your sound - the possibilities are endless.
- Transmission Format: 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless
- Bit Rate: 16-bit, 48kHz Stereo Quality (Uncompressed Audio)
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Selection: Auto
- Connection: 1/8'' TRS Stereo
- Input Impedance: 3.3K Ohm
- Maximum Input Level: 1V RMS
- Output Impedance: <10 Ohm
- Maximum Output Level: 700mV RMS
- Stereo Line-in SNR: >90 dB
- Stereo/Mono Mic-in SNR: >90 dB
- Distortion: 0.12 THD
- Antenna: 2 x Internal Antennas
- Wireless Range: >100 Feet (Approximate)
- Input Support: Stereo/Mono Mini Condenser Type Microphones and Stereo Line-In
- Remote Audio Controls: Volume Up/Down, Play, Pause, Mute, Next/Prev Track, Mic On/Off
- Power Input: 5V DC, 500mA (USB Bus Power)
- Maximum Units Operating Simultaneously: 9
- WiFi Safe: Yes
- MAC, PC Support: Yes (Plug-and-Play)
- iPad, Windows Surface PC Support: Yes (Plug-and-Play)
- OS Support: MAC OSX, iOS, Windown XP/Vista/7/8
- Mounting: Metal Belt Clip
- Dimensions: 1.2'' x 0.6'' x 3.34''
Wi Sure-Fit Lavalier:
- Colour: Black
- Lavalier Cable: 1.4mm
- Mic Capsule: 3.5mm
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Operating Voltage: 0.8V - 5V DC
- Maximum SPL: 140dB SPL Max
- Output Impedance: 1.5 KOhm ± 30
Please Note: The images shown above are for display purposes only and any additional products show i.e cameras, tablets and computers are not included with the Wi Digital System.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.