Wharfedale Pro Titan 8A MKII Active Speaker, Black
Wharfedale Pro Titan 8A MKII Active Speaker, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 96357View Full Description
Spend another £31.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Compact Size and Power
Housed within a polypropylene cabinet, the Titan 8A delivers a strong audio performance in a compact size suitable for mobile DJs, bands, small events and more. The laminar flow rib cabinet pattern, 70Hz - 20kHz frequency response and tuned bass ports provide an excellent low-end performance. Being lightweight and featuring rubber carry handles, the Titan 8A active speaker is incredibly easy to transport and is suitable for a variety of applications. This also includes outdoor applications thanks to the moisture proof woofers.
Elliptical Wave Guide Modeling
Through concentrated computer modeling of acoustic waves, the intuitive EWG design ensures an exceptionally transparent, high-frequency performance. The design of the wave guide eliminates hard edges and corners with a 90° x 60° dispersion horn. This smooth shape of the cabinet reduces the chance of distortion during high-frequencies for a smooth performance. Equipped with Class D Qubit technology, the active speaker offers unrivaled audio quality in both low and high-frequency areas within a lightweight system.
- Custom 8-inch heavy duty moisture-proof LF driver
- Proprietary 90° x 60° elliptical wave guide horn design
- High-end titanium HF compression driver
- Tough, lightweight polypropylene molded cabinet with rubber padded handles
- Multiple M6, M8 & M10 rigging points & integral tripod stand adaptor
- Trapezoid shape for arrays & stage monitor applications
- Rugged protective grille & top-stacking receptacles
- 2-band hi/low shelf EQ
- Loudspeaker Type: Active 8'' 2-Way Bi-Amplified
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 70Hz - 20kHz
- Low Frequency Driver: 8''
- High Frequency Driver: Compression Driver
- Exit Size: 1.2''
- Dispersion (H X V): 90° x 60°
- Low Frequency Amplifier (Class D)
- Continuous: 150W
- Peak: 300W
- High Frequency Amplifier (Class D)
- Continuous: 30W
- Peak: 60W
- Electronic Crossover: 24dB/Octave Linkwitz-Riley
- Crossover Frequency: 2.4kHz
- High (±10 dB): 10kHz Shelving
- Low (±10 dB): 100Hz Shelving
- Subsonic Filter: 30Hz, Second-Order Filter
- Power On: Power Switch On/Off Mute
- Thermal: Amplifier Shutdown, Auto Reset
- Low Line Voltage Shut Down: <80VAC
- Driver Protection: Independent LF and HF Limiters
- DC Protection: Yes
- Short Protection: Yes
- Clip Limiter: Turns On Approx 150W Output
- Limiter Indicator: Red LED
- Power Indicator: Green LED
- Input A: Switchable Balanced Mic Or Line Level Input
- Input Sensitivity
- Mic: -47 dBu
- Line: 0 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: +22 dBu
- Input Connector: XLR - 1/4'' Combo Jack
- Input Impedance: Balanced 20kΩ, Unbalanced 10kΩ
- Maximum Input Level: +22 dBu
- Line Output: Switchable Loop/Mix, Balanced Male XLR Connector
- Impedance: 1kΩ Balanced, 500Ω Unbalanced
- Sensitivity: 0 dBu
- Power Supply: High Efficiency Switching Mode Power Supply
- AC Power Options: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power On Indicator: Green LED
- Rigging/Bracket/Mounting Options: 8 x M6 Threaded Inserts, 4 x M6 Threaded Inserts On The Bottom, Pole Mount Receptacle, 1 x Carry Handle
- Enclosure Material: Injection Moulded Polypropylene
- Colours: Black
- Weight: 6.25 kg
- Height: 396 mm
- Width: 266 mm
- Depth: 221 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.