Wharfedale Pro Titan 8 Passive PA Speaker, White
Wharfedale Pro Titan 8 Passive PA Speaker, WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 96346View Full Description
Spend another £151.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Compact Size and Power
Housed within a polypropylene cabinet, the Titan 8 delivers a strong audio performance in a compact size suitable for mobile DJs, bands, small events and more. The laminar flow rib cabinet pattern, 70Hz - 20kHz frequency response and tuned bass ports provide an excellent low-end performance. Being lightweight and featuring rubber carry handles, the Titan 8 passive speaker is incredibly easy to transport and is suitable for a variety of applications. This also includes outdoor applications thanks to the moisture proof woofers.
Elliptical Wave Guide Modeling
Through concentrated computer modeling of acoustic waves, the intuitive EWG design ensures an exceptionally transparent, high-frequency performance. The design of the wave guide eliminates hard edges and corners with a 90° x 60° dispersion horn. This smooth shape of the cabinet reduces the chance of distortion during high-frequencies for a smooth performance.
- Custom 8-inch heavy duty moisture-proof LF driver
- Proprietary 90° x 60° elliptical wave guide horn design
- High-end titanium HF compression driver
- Sophisticated Linkwitz-Riley 24dB/octave crossover design
- Tough, lightweight polypropylene molded cabinet with rubber padded handles
- Multiple M6, M8 & M10 rigging points & integral tripod stand adaptor
- Trapezoid shape for arrays & stage monitor applications
- 1/4'' & NL4 connectors provided
- Loudspeaker Type: 8'' 2-Way
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 70Hz - 20kHz
- Low Frequency Driver: 96 dB
- Sensitivity: 124 dB
- HF Coverage (H X V): 90° x 60°
- System Impedance: 8Ω
- Continuous: 150W
- Program: 300W
- Peak: 600W
- LF Driver Size: 8''
- Coil Size: 1.53''
- HF Driver/Horn: Compression Driver
- Coil Size: 1''
- Exit Size: 1.2''
- Diaphragm Material: Cloth
- HF Driver Protection: Bulb
- Horn Type: EWG - Elliptical Waveguide
- Throat Size: 1''
- Crossover Type/Frequency/Filter: 2-Way 2.4kHz / Linkwitz-Riley
- Shape/Material: Trapezoidal/Polypropylene
- Rigging: 8 x M6 Threaded Rigging Points, 4 x M6 Threaded Rigging Points On The Bottom, Speaker Pole Mount, Carry Handle
- Colour: White
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4'' Jacks, 2 x NL4
- Weight: 5.5 kg
- Height: 396 mm
- Width: 266 mm
- Depth: 221 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.