Wharfedale Pro ISOLINE 410 Column Active PA System
Wharfedale Pro ISOLINE 410 Column Active PA SystemDetails
Product Ref: 64632View Full Description
Buy on finance from £13.71 per month Finance from £13.71 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Wharfedale Pro ISOLINE 410 Column PA System utilises 4 x 3’’ drivers and a 10’’ subwoofer to create a 650W peak speaker unit; a smaller version of the 812. This power makes it an easy choice for presentations, small gigs, and public speaking, as its volume is perfect for small crowds, and the 380W RMS shows it has the quality to make instruments or vocals sound clear and rich in tone. The Wharfedale designed Rhino Rock black finish combined with the slim shape means that the 410 has a subtle, smart aesthetic that can comfortably fit in any room. When the show’s over, the ISOLINE 410 is easy and efficient is easy to pack away thanks to a lightweight, easy to carry, and portable structure. Although smaller than the 812, the 410 doesn’t lack in quality of build or sound, it is simply that the volume capacity is more acquaint in smaller venues.
Modern technology and connectivity are of paramount importance with the Pro ISOLINE 410 Column PA system. Wharfedale has equipped it with Bluetooth connectivity, so that wireless connection to a phone or mixer is effortless. There’s also two XLR/Jack inputs and a phono input, so the 410 system can play just about anything you plug into it. This can all be levelled out and mixed accordingly to your preference with its built in mixer.
- Package Includes: V4 Mid / High, S10 Sub
- Mid/High column: 4 x 3” Drivers
- Subwoofer: 10”
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Power (RMS / Peak): 380W / 650W
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Inputs: 2 x XLR / Jack, RCA Phono
- Outputs: XLR, Speakon
- Input Sensitivity: 0 dBu line, -40dBu mic
- Display: Limit / Power / Pair LEDs
- Protection: Limit, Power, Thermal, DC & Short
- Power Supply: SMPS
- Mounting: 35mm Pole Mount (Pole Included)
- Finish: Black Rhino Rock
- Dimensions (Column): 445m x 116.6 x 115mm
- Dimensions (Sub): 400mm x 350mm x 500mm
- Weight: 22.5kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.