Turbosound iQ15 15'' 2-Way Active Loudspeaker
Turbosound iQ15 15'' 2-Way Active LoudspeakerDetails
Product Ref: 61199View Full Description
Buy on finance from £16.35 per month Finance from £16.35 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Intuitive Rear Panel
The rear panel houses a fully featured interface that includes a LCD display, Channel A/B gain control and a single rotary encoder for intuitive access to level, EQ, Speaker modelling, SCC, Subwoofer integration and Feedback Control (FBI). The rear panel also features two balanced XLR inputs, balanced XLR outputs for each of the two independent channels, a Mix output XLR connector and level control with a signal LED on each channel.
Extensive but Simple DSP Control
The iQ15 active speaker is equipped with a sophisticated but easy to use Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides a dynamic EQ for incredible full range responses and transparent limiting for the utmost clarity at high output levels, as well as long-term reliability. The advanced DSP also includes speaker modelling presets that consist of detailed and accurate models of some of the audio industry's most-respected loudspeakers.
Another DSP function that was developed by Klark Teknik is the Spatial Contour Control (SCC), allowing you to optimise the iQ15's frequency response for the physical speaker placement. This advanced function not only adds versatility, it provides accurate frequency compensation for stand, floor, wall or ceiling placement, much like the adjustments commonly found on studio monitors.
An onboard USB port delivers access for remote control of the iQ15 via PC computer, as well as DSP and speaker modelling firmware updates.
Turbosound's proprietary Ultranet technology provides the ability to use CAT5 cables for transmitting pristine multi-channel audio signals and other information between Ultranet-enabled products - such as digital mixers, powered loudspeakers, and personal monitor systems. This digital distribution networking not only eliminates the potential for RFI and crosstalk that's typically found in analogue methods, but also significantly reduces the setup and installation time required.
- 2 way full range loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 2,500 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- Speaker modelling includes accurate models of industry standard speakers
- SCC (Spatial Contour Control) compensates frequency response in relation to physical speaker placement
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- 15" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- High temperature 1" compression driver with copper-clad aluminium voice coil for extended high frequency reproduction
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- Lightweight fibre glass reinforced composite enclosure
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Multiple internal rigging points for installation applications
- Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCON* connectors
- Designed and engineered in England
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.