Turbosound TPX153 3 Way Dual 15" Full Range Loudspeaker
Turbosound TPX153 3 Way Dual 15" Full Range LoudspeakerDetails
Product Ref: 61246View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.68 per month Finance from £9.68 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ideal For PA Applications
The Turbosound TPX153 is a 3-way 15-inch full-range loudspeaker designed for portable PA use such as FOH, side and drum fill applications and a range of other sound reinforcement configurations. The high excursion 15” LF Driver includes a low mass voice coil for improved transient response and punch in the low-end. The three-way configuration is designed can be used as a standalone unit, requiring no external equalization or filtering. The aluminium dome 1” compression driver delivers extended high frequency reproduction. Combined together, the two drivers produce an extended frequency range (60 Hz – 20 kHz -10 dB) capturing every nuance of your original audio was it was intended. The drivers are matched using an internal passive crossover network in a reflex-loaded enclosure for optimal audio performance. The low distortion waveguide provides optimal 70° H x 50° V dispersion with a low profile design that maximises audience sight lines. The result is exceptional audio quality that will easily fill out most environments.
Robust Construction & Connectivity
The TPX153 3-Way Loudspeaker encases the LF and HF drivers in the hard wearing carpet covered 18mm (3/4”) wood enclosure. The front of the loudspeaker includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille, protecting all the internal components from impact damage. The robust design and construction ensures that the Turbosound TPX153 Loudspeaker can withstand with rigors of extended live use. The Neutrik speakON NL4 connectors ensure reliable long life operation and can be used for link connection to additional enclosures. The dual angle pole mount is designed for easy mounting with 35mm poles/speaker stands, combined with the wide dispersion to deliver exceptional audience coverage. The design makes it ideal for FOH, side fill and monitoring applications. Additionally, the TPX153 Loudspeaker features durable handles for added maneuverability, making life and carrying easier than ever.
- 3 way full range loudspeaker and stage monitor for portable PA applications
- 500 Watts continuous, 2,000 Watts peak power
- High excursion 15" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Aluminium dome 1" compression driver with extended high frequency reproduction
- Low profile design to maximise audience sight lines
- Low distortion waveguide provides 70° H x 50° V dispersion
- Hard wearing carpet covered 18mm (3/4") wood construction
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 20 kHz ±3 dB / 40 Hz – 20 kHz -10 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 70° H x 50° V @ -6 dB points
- Power Handling: 500 W continuous, 2,000 W peak
- Sensitivity: 97 dB (1 W @ 1 m)
- Maximum SPL: 124 dB continuous, 130 dB peak
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Components: 2 x 15" (388 mm) LF driver / 1 x 1" (25 mm) HF compression driver
- Connectors: 2 x Neutrik speakON NL4
- Wiring: Pins 1+ / 1- input, pins 2+ / 2- link
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1090 x 460 x 430 mm (42.9 x 18.1 x 16.9")
- Weight: 38.6 kg (84.9 lbs)
- Construction: 18 mm (¾") particle board
- Finish: Black carpet covering
- Grille: Powder-coated perforated steel
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.