Turbosound TCI53 5'' Passive Installation Loudspeaker, Pair
Turbosound TCI53 5'' Passive Installation Loudspeaker, PairDetails
The Turbosound TCI53-TR Installation Loudspeaker is designed for use both indoor and outdoor in a range of installed speech and music applications. The TCI53-TR consists of dual high excursion 5'' low frequency drivers with a high temperature voice coil, and dual 1'' neodymium ferro-fluid cooled high frequency drivers. These drivers paired with a proprietary elliptical waveguide provide a wide 100° horizontal by 70° vertical dispersion pattern and guarantee to deliver excellent transient responses and crystal-clear, distortion-free sound.
Product Ref: 63405View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.57 per month Finance from £8.57 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Built-In Internal Transformer
The TCI53-TR features an internal line transformer that's equipped with multiple taps for use in both 70 and 100 volt line distributed sound applications, as well as a direct 8 ohm input for use with low-impedance amplifiers. Taps are provided at 120, 60 and 30 watts on the 100 volt line, and 120, 60, 30 and 15 watts on the 70 volt line.
Simple Installation and Connectivity
The supplied wall mounting bracket also provides hidden cable management for the loudspeaker connections, allowing for flexible placement and an easy installation. Threaded internal M6 rigging points are also included for use with Turbosound or industry standard wall and ceiling hardware. Finally, a convenient 3/8'' mic stand fitting is hidden under a EPDM rubber cover on the bottom of the cabinet, allowing the TCI53-TR to be attached to a standard microphone stand for use as a 'spot monitor'.
IP34 Weather Resistant Design
When permanently installed, the glass filled and impact resistant enclosure features a semi matt black finish that is perfect for unobtrusive and elegant installations into any environment. The weatherised paint, zinc plated grill with outdoor powdercoat and weather resistant coated drivers deliver an iP34 rated combination - ensuring a long-lasting and reliable performance outdoors.
- Compact 2-way full range surface-mount loudspeaker for installation applications
- 120 watts continuous (RMS) power, 480 watts peak power
- High excursion dual 5'' low frequency drivers with high temperature voice coil
- Dual 1'' ferrofluid cooled neodymium high frequency drivers
- Multiple transformer taps for 70V and 100V line system or 8 Ohm direct input
- Weather resistant plated perforated grille with powder coating for outdoor use
- Proprietary elliptical waveguide provides wide 100° H x 70° V dispersion
- Wall-mount bracket with loudspeaker connections included
- Architecturally styled glass filled impact resistant enclosure
- Semi matt black finish provides unobtrusive installation
- 2 x M6 rigging points compatible with Turbosound and OmniMount brackets
- 3/8'' mic stand fitting for monitor applications
- Designed and engineered in England
- Type: Passive, Two-Way
- Low Frequency Driver: 2 x 5''
- High Frequency Tweeter: 2 x 1''
- Tweeter Type: Ferro-Fluid Cooled w/ Neodymium
- Frequency Response: 74Hz - 18kHz (±3dB), 43Hz - 20kHz (-10dB)
- Dispersion: 100° H x 70° V
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Power Output: 120 Watts RMS, 480 Watts Peak
- Maximum SPL: 117dB
- Dimensions: 450mm x 164mm x 158mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 5kg / 11lbs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.