Turbosound IMPACT TCI53-T 5" Full Range Loudspeakers (Pair), White
Turbosound IMPACT TCI53-T 5" Full Range Loudspeakers (Pair), WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 61262View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.66 per month Finance from £9.66 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ideal For Installation Applications
The Turbosound Impact TCI53-T features a bi-amplified design with dual custom drivers designed for optimal audio performance. The proprietary elliptical waveguide produces a wide 120° H x 100@deg; V dispersion for optimal room coverage. The bi-amplified design features a high excursion 5” low frequency driver with high temperature voice coil and a 1” ferrofluid cooled neodymium high frequency driver with an extended frequency range. These custom engineered drivers provide the best possible audio performance, capturing every nuance from your source audio for the best sound. The TCI53-T Loudspeaker is comprised of an architecturally styled glass filled impact resistant enclosure, design to provide optimal protection of the internal components.
Design & Connectivity
The TCI53-T’s design makes it ideal for installation applications with the loudspeaker featuring a wall-mount bracket with integral loudspeaker connections for easy mounting capabilities. The semi matte black finish will also fit uniformed in any setup with dual M6 rigging points compatible with Turbo sound and OminMount brackets. A 3/8” micr stand fitting for spot monitor applications is also included for added convenience. The internal line transformer featuring multiple taps for use with 70 and 100 volt line distributed sound applications as well as a 16 ohm input for low-impedance amplifiers. This added versatility, ensures the Turbosound Impact TCI53-T will work with a range of PA configurations.
- Compact 2 way full range surface-mount loudspeakers for installation applications
- 120 Watts continuous, 480 Watts peak power
- High excursion 5" low frequency driver with high temperature voice coil
- 1" ferrofluid cooled neodymium high frequency driver
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 16 Ohm direct input
- Proprietary elliptical waveguide provides wide 120º H x 100º V dispersion
- Wall-mount bracket with integral loudspeaker connections included
- Architecturally styled glass filled impact resistant enclosure
- Semi matt black finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- 2 x M6 rigging points compatible with TURBOSOUND and OmniMount* brackets
- 3/8" mic stand fitting for spot monitor applications
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.