Turbosound Dublin TCX102 10'' 2-Way PA Speaker, Black
Turbosound Dublin TCX102 10'' 2-Way PA Speaker, BlackDetails
The Turbosound Dublin TCX102 Loudspeaker is a 10'' passive two-way loudspeaker that's perfectly designed for a wide range of both portable or installed, speech and music applications. The TCX102 features a trapezoidal enclosure with a 10'' reflex-loaded low frequency driver and low mass voice coil for improved transient responses, and a 1'' dome compression driver mounted on a rotatable converging elliptical waveguide which provides a 90 degree horizontal by 60 degree vertical dispersion pattern. Even in the most demanding situations, the TCX102 is sure to deliver crystal clear, distortion-free sound reproduction.
Product Ref: 61276View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.12 per month Finance from £9.12 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The TCX102's compression driver is combined with a converging elliptical waveguide that can be rotated through 90°. This provides you with the ability to swap the horizontal and vertical dispersion patterns, delivering a smooth wavefront and exceptional pattern control. This feature is especially useful for retaining wide horizontal dispersion when the enclosure is mounted horizontally due to ceiling height restrictions.
Construction and Connectivity
Constructed from 15mm Birch plywood, this cabinet is finish in a hard wearing matt black textured paint and includes internal M10, M8 and M6 threaded rigging points for use with Turbosound and industry standard wall or ceiling brackets. The driver units are protected by a perforated steel mesh grille that's backed with reticulated foam.
The rear panel houses two Neutrik speakON NL4 connectors for both input and link connectivity, which are wired in parallel to a 4-way barrier strip connector.
When permanently installed, the Turbosound TCX102 presents a discreet appearance with no visible side handles for visually unobtrusive loudspeaker arrays. When used in portable applications, the pole mount blanking plug can be removed and allows this loudspeaker to be used with speaker stands or poles. A single carrying handle is included for ease of both installation and transportation.
- 2-way loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 250 watts power output RMS or 1000 watts peak power output
- High excursion 10'' low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- 1'' high temperature dome compression driver with extended high frequency reproduction
- Rotatable converging elliptical waveguide provides 90° H x 60° V dispersion
- M10, M8 and M6 rigging points compatible with Turbosound and OmniMount brackets
- Trapezoidal cabinet shape enables visually unobtrusive loudspeaker arrays
- Concealed pole mount socket enables mobile applications
- Integral handle for lifting and carrying
- 15mm birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Powder coated perforated steel mesh grille with foam backing
- Neutrik speakOn NL4 and barrier strip connectors
- Designed and engineered in England
- Low Frequency Driver Size: 10''
- High Frequency Driver Size: 1''
- Frequency Response: 100Hz - 20kHz (±3dB), 68Hz - 20kHz (-10dB)
- Maximum SPL: 125dB
- Dispersion: 90° H x 60° V, Rotatable
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power Output: 250 Watts RMS, 1000 Watts Peak
- Sensitivity: 95dB (1W @ 1m)
- Dimensions: 488m x 366mm x 332mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 15.1kg / 33.2lb
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.