Tascam TA-1VP Vocal Processor with Antares Autotune
Tascam TA-1VP Vocal Processor with Antares AutotuneDetails
The TASCAM TA-1VP vocal processor was co-developed with Antares Audio Technologies to bring together everything you need for a polished, modern vocal sound. The rackmount processor includes a microphone preamp, compression, de-essing, microphone & tube modeling and Antares' world-famous Auto-Tune pitch correction. Perfect for live performance, house of worship or studio use, the TA-1VP brings your vocal sound into the 21st century.
Product Ref: 20826View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.71 per month Finance from £8.71 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A high-quality XLR microphone input is provided on the TA-1VP front panel, with phantom power for condenser mics. Processing is laid out in simple-to-use blocks on the front panel, each with dedicated buttons and meters to show you exactly what?s being done to the signal. Antares' microphone and tube modeling takes the input signal and gives it the character of another microphone, with a library of classics to choose from. The De-essing module removes sibilance from your signal before variable-knee compression and gating. A great-sounding digital EQ is last in the chain before output.
The Auto-Tune module can be set for any level of pitch correction, in a variey of user-selectable scales. All settings can be recalled through presets on the front panel or through MIDI. Balanced TRS input and outputs are located on the rear panel, including a Double Track out for simulating doubled vocals. A S/PDIF digital output is also provided.
Built for every audio application from live performance to studio mixdown, TASCAM's TA-1VP is the only hardware processor with Auto-Tune technology for flawless vocal intonation.
- Antares Auto-Tune Evo real-time pitch correction with enhanced tracking and correction capabilities
- Antares Microphone Modeling simulates a variety of high-end studio microphones with variable proximity effect
- Analog tube modeling effect
- Variable-knee compression
- Downward-expanding gate processor
- Variable frequency de-esser
- Flexible 2-band parametric EQ
- Automatic mono or stereo doubletracking
- User-programmable settings
- Dynamic MIDI control
- XLR microphone input with phantom power
- 1/4" balanced line input and output
- S/PDIF digital output
- 1/4" footswitch input
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.