Tascam Professional CD-500B CD Player with Balanced Outputs
Product Ref: 21101
Tascam Professional CD-500B CD Player with Balanced OutputsDetails
TASCAM's best-selling line of single-rackspace CD players has been updated with the CD-500B. The CD-500B is a slot-loading CD player with a new transport, featuring brushless motors and an edge-grabbing mechanism to prevent disc damage. A front-panel 10-key pad is available for instant access to CD tracks, and flash start is available for instant playback.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Features / Specifications:
Input / Output:
- Slot-loading mechanism
- RCA unbalanced output
- XLR balanced output
- Optical and Coaxial S/PDIF digital outputs
- XLR AES/EBU output
- Mono output
- Headphone output
- WAV file (up to 48kHz/16bit) and MP3 file (up to 320kbps VBR) playback
- All, single, random, A/B and 99-track program play
- Incremental play
- Track elapsed, track remain, disc remain time display
- Call function: return to last play start point
- Intro check
- Fade in/out (0 to 10 sec., in 0.5 sec. steps)
- Power on play
- Frame-accurate search
- Skip back play
- Relay play with multiple units through 1/8? relay in/out jack
- Index search (CD-DA discs) and directory search (MP3 discs)
- RS-232C and Parallel control
- Wireless remote controller included
- Footswitch input (for optional RC-3F footswitch)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.