Tascam CD-200iB CD Player & iPod Dock with Balanced Outputs
Product Ref: 21100
Tascam CD-200iB CD Player & iPod Dock with Balanced OutputsDetails
TASCAM's CD-200iB is a unique combination of rackmountable CD player with a dock for Apple's iPod music player. The CD-200iB includes both balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA outputs for both the CD and iPod playback.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A sliding drawer reveals a connector dock for any Apple iPod. The iPod can be controlled from the CD-200iB's front-panel or wireless remote, including transport control, album navigation and more. The iPod can be charged from the dock connector, and video can even be played through an S-video jack on the rear panel.TASCAM's CD-200iB has balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA analog outputs and S/PDIF digital outputs on coaxial and optical jacks. MP3 and WAV file playback is supported from CD media. The front-panel Folder navigation buttons change folders on CDs and albums on the iPod. A wireless remote control with numerical track select buttons is also included. TASCAM's unique CD-200iB is a natural choice for conference rooms, health clubs and any other installations requiring playback from CD and iPod media.
Features / Specifications:
- Rackmountable CD player with iPod Dock
- RCA unbalanced output for CD and iPod
- XLR balanced output for CD and iPod
- RCA coaxial and Optical digital outputs for CD player
- High-quality CD transport
- Stereo mini jack input for any music player connection
- iPod Dock Connector for audio and video playback and control
- Composite and S-Video outputs for iPod
- CD-DA, MP3 and WAV file playback
- CD Text and ID3 tag display
- Continuous, shuffle, and program playback modes
- Single and All repeat playback modes for audio CDs
- Folder repeat playback mode for data CDs
- +/- 14.0 pitch control for CD
- Intro check for CD
- Shock-proof memory
- Included Wireless Remote control
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.