Tascam CD-200i Profesional CD Player & iPod Dock
Product Ref: 21099
Tascam CD-200i Profesional CD Player & iPod DockDetails
TASCAM's CD-200i is a unique combination of rackmountable CD player with a dock for Apple's iPod music player. The CD player uses TEAC CD-5020A transport, custom-designed for audio playback with a smooth loading drawer and low clamping noise.View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The internal clock has been improved for a smoother sound and decreased jitter. In addition, a sliding drawer reveals a connector dock for any Apple iPod. The iPod can be controlled from the CD-200i's front-panel or wireless remote, including transport control, album navigation and more. The iPod can be charged from the dock connector, and video can even be played through an S-video jack on the rear panel.
TASCAM's CD-200i has unbalanced phono outputs and S/PDIF digital out on coaxial and optical jacks. MP3 and WAV file playback is supported from CD media. The front-panel Folder navigation buttons change folders on CDs and albums on the iPod. A wireless remote control with numerical track select buttons is also included.
Features / Specifications:
- Plays audio CDs, MP3 CDs and WAV file CDs
- Dock connector for Apple iPod charging and playback
- iPod video playback from S-video or composite output
- CD TEXT and ID3 tag support
- Continue, Random and Program play modes
- Repeat All and Repeat Single play modes
- Index Search
- Shock/skip prevention memory buffer
- ±12 pitch control (analog outputs only)
- RCA unbalanced line outputs (CD and iPod)
- Coaxial and Optical S/PDIF digital out (CD only)
- 1/4" stereo headphone output
- 2u rack mountable
- Wireless 55-key remote control
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.