View Full Description
The Harmony-M requires no pre-programming or extensive musical or technical knowledge. Simply choose a preset, then play your keyboard and sing. The processor listens to your performance and selects the best harmony notes to apply to your vocals.
Each of the presets is customisable, to help you find your perfect sound. You can adjust the effect type, the arrangement of voices above and below your own and turn Doubling on and off. You can also set up a preset in Manual mode so you can override the keyboard interpretation and perform actual harmony melodies.
The Harmony-M offers several ways to use different sounds in your performance. You can use MIDI program change messages, or if that isn't convenient you can use a footswitch. Each preset has an A and B setting selectable with the A/B footswitch, allowing you, for example, to set the main part of the song to A and the bridge to B. You can also advance and cycle through your presets with the footswitch to access up to 20 different combinations.
Other features on the Harmony-M include the Tone button, which assesses how to set your EQ curve and adjust compression so you sound the best you can, and six easy-to-access styles of pre-programmed Reverb, Delay and Modulation effects, to add ambience to your voice and your harmony voices.
- One or two voices of 4th generation intelligent harmony
- Interprets your MIDI keyboard playing to choose the correct harmony parts
- Separate Double effect using overdub algorithm
- Tone switch engages adaptive Live Engineer Effects
- 6 reverb/delay combinations with selectable alternates
- 10 presets, each with A/B selection
- Selectable harmony voicing including octaves and the unique Bass setting
- 20 presets (10 presets each with part A and B)
- Multiple effect and double style
- Dedicated voicing buttons
- Harmony, Effect and Guitar level
- Mic input level
- MIDI in
- External Power Supply Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption: <5 W
- Region-specific power supply
- User guide
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.