TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-M Keyboard FX
Product Ref: 13692
TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-M Keyboard FXDetails
The TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-M is a must for anyone who sings and plays a MIDI keyboard. It makes it easy to add harmonies to your live vocals, providing a complete vocal sound whatever your level of expertise. Harmony notes are selected based on the MIDI input from your keyboard, ensuring you'll always sound great.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Harmony-M requires no pre-programming or extensive musical or technical knowledge. Simply choose a preset, then play your keyboard and sing. The processor listens to your performance and selects the best harmony notes to apply to your vocals.
Each of the presets is customisable, to help you find your perfect sound. You can adjust the effect type, the arrangement of voices above and below your own and turn Doubling on and off. You can also set up a preset in Manual mode so you can override the keyboard interpretation and perform actual harmony melodies.
The Harmony-M offers several ways to use different sounds in your performance. You can use MIDI program change messages, or if that isn't convenient you can use a footswitch. Each preset has an A and B setting selectable with the A/B footswitch, allowing you, for example, to set the main part of the song to A and the bridge to B. You can also advance and cycle through your presets with the footswitch to access up to 20 different combinations.
Other features on the Harmony-M include the Tone button, which assesses how to set your EQ curve and adjust compression so you sound the best you can, and six easy-to-access styles of pre-programmed Reverb, Delay and Modulation effects, to add ambience to your voice and your harmony voices.
- One or two voices of 4th generation intelligent harmony
- Interprets your MIDI keyboard playing to choose the correct harmony parts
- Separate Double effect using overdub algorithm
- Tone switch engages adaptive Live Engineer Effects
- 6 reverb/delay combinations with selectable alternates
- 10 presets, each with A/B selection
- Selectable harmony voicing including octaves and the unique Bass setting
- 20 presets (10 presets each with part A and B)
- Multiple effect and double style
- Dedicated voicing buttons
- Harmony, Effect and Guitar level
- Mic input level
- MIDI in
- External Power Supply Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption: <5 W
- Region-specific power supply
- User guide
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.