TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-G XT Vocal / Guitar Processor
TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-G XT Vocal / Guitar ProcessorDetails
Product Ref: 16095View Full Description
Spend another £26.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Outstanding Harmonic Ability
There are a wealth of features on-board the VoiceTone Harmony-G XT that allows users to effortless control harmonies and FX such as reverb, doubling effects, pitch correction, tone control and A/B switching effects. Live overdubbing generates a doubling effect with four options to choose from. These include 1 voice with tight humanisation, 1 voice with looser and more natural features, or 2 tight voices and 2 natural voices. The harmony voice interval range includes higher and low centred on 5th above or 4th below, high and lower on 3rd above or 6th below and then bass, which copies the root of your guitar chord even if your voice is hitting higher or lower notes.
Included In The Box
- 1 x TC Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-G XT
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Guide
- Create natural harmonies through automatic listening to guitar & voice
- Tone switch
- Up to 18 combinations of reverb & delay
- Variety of harmony choices, doubling effects, pitch correct, tone control & more
- Front-of-house quality reverb algorithm
- 4 x overdub-style doubling effects with 2 doubling voices available
- 5 factory presets
- Live overdubbing
- Subtle pitch adjustment
- Included Effects
- Vocal FX: uMod, Delay, Reverb, Harmony, Double, Adaptive, Tone, Pitch Correction
- Guitar FX: Guitar FX and Tuner
- Presets: 20 (10 Each With Part A and B)
- Mic Connector: Balanced XLR, Input Impedance 1kΩ
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 0 dBFS: -44 dBu to +2 dBu
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 12 dB: Headroom -56 dBu to -10 dBu
- Phantom Power: +48V (Switchable)
- Instrument Input Connector: Unbalanced 1/4'', Input Impedance 1MΩ
- Instrument In Sensitivity: +15 dBu @ 0 dBFS
- EIN: -126 dBu @ Max Mic Amp Gain, Rg = 150Ω
- Power Input: 12 VDC 300 mA, Tip Negative
- Main Output Connectors: Balanced XLR
- Output Impedance: 40Ω
- Output Level: +2 dBu @ 0 dBFS
- Instrument Thru Connector: Unbalanced 1/4'' Phone Jack
- Instrument Thru Output Impedance: 270Ω
- Dynamic Range, Mic @ Min Gain >108 dB: 20Hz - 20kHz A-Weighted
- Dynamic Range, Mic @ -18 dBu Sensitivity >104 dB: 20Hz - 20kHz
- THD+ Noise, Mic @ Min Gain: <-90dB
- Frequency Response, Max Gain -1.5 dB @ 40Hz, +0/0.3 dB: 200Hz to 20kHz
- Instrument In To Thru Dynamic Range: >119 dB
- Tuning Mute Attenuation: >100 dB
- Conversion Characteristics
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Converter: AKM AK4620B
- AD/DA Conversion: 24 Bit, 128x Oversampling Bitstream
- External Power Supply Mains Voltage: 100 to 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F
- Storage Temperature: -22°F to 167°F
- Humidity: Max 90 Percent Non-Condensing
- Construction: Die Cast Steel and Anodised Extruded Aluminium, Ultra Bright LEDs
- Weight: 720 g
- Height: 132 mm
- Width: 130 mm
- Depth: 41 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.