TC Helicon VoiceLive 2 Vocal Processor
Product Ref: 13693
TC Helicon VoiceLive 2 Vocal ProcessorDetails
The TC Helicon VoiceLive 2 vocal processor has the most complete connectivity of any vocal floor processor, a straightforward user interface that lets you easily find your sound, and a solid, comfortable design. With virtually all the effects you could ever need whatever your sound, the VoiceLive 2 is the vocal processor for everybody.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The VoiceLive 2 has inputs for guitar, MIDI and mp3, all of which can be used as the basis for generating natural-sounding harmonies for your live vocals. Add up to 8 voices with MIDI keyboard control or 4 doubled harmonies, all created with an algorithm that is smooth and natural even for extreme vocal styles.
The VoiceLive 2 has 5x the processing power of a typical floor processor. It's packed with effects, from the separate harmony and doubling blocks to reverb, tap delay, and modulation, plus an FX block and global effects including tone, pitch correction and guitar FX. All of the effects can be used simultaneously, so the possibilities really are endless.
Other features include the Rhythmic effect series, allowing you to add stutters and freezing to your vocals, a single-button looper for easy loop effects and individual stompbox footswitches for the effects blocks, giving you the flexibility to layer or simplify or will.
- Wizard button helps you find the right preset
- Stompbox access to six effect blocks
- One button access to global Tone, Pitch and Guitar FX
- Easy editing of all parameters
- Simple preset chaining with Step feature
- USB for updates, back-ups and audio streaming
- Echo & Delay
- HardTune & Correction
- Guitar FX & Tuner
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.